THE SEED

by myelaine 3 Replies latest jw friends

• myelaine
    myelaine

Hey! You?re new here aren?t you? I recognize you. Let me think....

In the beginning, my Father subdued this planet and all that I see around me. He created me from this earth that I walk on. I am of the earth, My Father is not.

He said that He loves me so much, that?s why He gave me this earth. It is my playground. It makes me smile.

I asked Him why He loves me so much and He said because I am His son. I asked Him how I could be His son yet come from the earth. He explained to me that ..Before I got here, the earth was a wild place, fierce and strong. It took a long time before my Father could tame it enough for me to be safe on it. When it was safe enough He took some of the earth and made me. The earth didn?t make me. He made me and I am His son.

I didn?t understand. How could I be His son if I came from the earth? He explained that the earth is alive, it

continues on and on but it is wild. It is opposed to Him. It doesn?t want to be tamed. He said, because I am made from the earth a seed of opposition is in me and everything else He made from the earth. I still don?t understand how that made me His son. He went on to explain that, what made me His son is the seed that He put in me, like a breath, and that His seed is not in opposition to Him. He explained that out of all the things on the earth, He chose to put His seed in me. That is why I am His son and that is why He is my Father. I could understand that. He explained to me that the seed that He put in me is different from the seed of the earth for many reasons. The first is that it is a gift given to me because, He loves me. The seed will teach me, guide me, remind me of His love. The seed will not die, and it is so different, it will always return to Him. He said, the seed of the earth teaches me, guides me and reminds me of the earth and it will go back to the earth. I can?t see the difference. My Father explained the difference. His seed has love, the seed of the earth does not know love. It has no Father to teach it.

Only I have a Father. That sure puts a smile on my face.

So there I was. All a man, but for the child. I was a strong, handsome man. I had decided I had complete control of my earth. The earth was mine up until that point, why should it stop being mine now?

I am a man with the seed of my Father in me and the seed of the earth in me. I have a partner running around here somewhere loving the animals. Where did all these animals come from? Man!? They are everywhere!

My flesh is telling me I need that woman right now. She is very loving, like my Father. She tends to my needs and is a all around good woman. I?ll talk to the woman later. First I have to talk to my Father and tell Him what I?ve decided. I hear Him calling me now.

My Father doesn?t agree with me. He wants me to understand what real love is first. What does He know about me? He doesn?t understand what I?m going through. What does He know about love? I don?t need His love

anyway. I can look after myself AND the woman.

The woman is walking toward me. She is desirable. I really want her but my Father says wait. What should

I do? Should I listen to my Father because He knows what is best for me? Or should I listen to myself and do what I want to do?

Hi! Woman. What?s making you smile? "That snake showed me this and it is good." " I will show you in the Biblical way." That?s what I needed. Father must be wrong. How could my Father possibly know? My Father

doesn?t even look anything like me??.I resent Him for keeping this kind of love from me. It is wild, unlike my Father?s love. This love appeals to my flesh. My Fathers love appeals to my Father?s seed.

My Father said I could decide, it is up to me in the end.

As a result of my actions, my Father and I can?t walk in the garden anymore. He?s got these "Angels " guarding the gate. As I walk He has taught me about real love. I go and visit Him more often than I used to. I often ask myself, "why chasing my life, got in the way of spending time with Him?"

He came to see me once when I really needed Him most. He "could only stay a moment, He didn?t want to

impose."

It seems so long ago, I almost forgot?.

Boy, My Father sure has seen some things in His day, The stories He can tell. Just yesterday He saw a hummingbird take a break!!! I feel really good about getting to know Him now. You know? It feels right. As a matter of fact, He loves visitors.

"Hey, by the way, I?ve got brothers and sisters. Turns out I?ve got my own seed too. Now I know where all those animals came from?.

My Father is hurt by the fact that very few of my brothers and sisters are even coming to visit Him anymore. Our generation is passing away quickly. The new generation seldom even think about Him. They?re too busy chasing their lives.

Every time I visit Him now, He asks about you and asks me to recommend Him to you. He?s as sharp as a tack. He

remembers every one of His children down to the smallest detail. But it is the smile on your face that He recognizes

when He opens the door...

I know now that when I left the garden, "I was only a child," not the man that I thought I was. I?ve really changed. I?m glad that I go to visit Him. It hurt?s to think that some of my brothers and sisters never came back during their lifetimes.

When they pass on and go to the gate, they can?t smile and my Father has to ask, "Do I know you?"

So, I?ll let you go, the kids are getting restless. You know how kids are, "sso impatient.". My Father was right, compared to out here, that place is a garden.

He?s just up the path You can?t miss Him. His place sticks out like a sore thumb in this neighborhood?.

• doogie
    doogie

umm...did i miss something?...

...you're not counting your time for this, are you MyE?

• myelaine
    myelaine

Perhaps you're not of the older generation.

• Terry
    Terry

Who is the author? Myelaine?

Very interesting writing style. I like it.

Terry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit