Miami Buffalo games this year

by Beans 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Beans
    Beans

Well the NFL season is upon us and brother Beans will be attending two games. The first will be in Buffalo against Miami Oct 17th with my work mates as we are chartering a bus. If your going I'll see you in the parking lot under this flag

Now here is where I need some advice, I am also going to the other game in Miami against Buffalo December 5th, where is a good hotel to stay at that is near the beach or near the arena? What should I see in Miami and where should I go?

Beans

Canadian District Overbeer

• Beans
    Beans

Help?

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Hey brother Beans!

I can't help you out with the Miami info but I will look for you during the tailgate party on the 17th.

We are trying to get a bus together for that game as well. Last year we got into the Budweiser party tent (other side of the stadium from the bus parking area) Great food and FREE beer. Lousy football tho.

Looking forward to seeing what the Fish and the Bills look like this year.

Good luck with your quest for information about Miami.

Uzzah

• joenobody
    joenobody

Might go looking for you Brother Beans. I am Dolphins fan and the Bills will probably whip Miami in this game now that we've also lost David Boston. It's unbelievable how bloody cold it can be in Buffalo even in October!

• Beans
    Beans

Yeah Buffalo is crazy for weather, you get all seasons in 3 hours. I'll be cheering for the fish as well! Will have to do an update thread before game day to hook up for a beer, we will be leaving Scarborough at 7am.

• dubla
    dubla

beans-

i strongly recommend the cleavelander in south beach, if you want to get a taste of the true atmosphere down there. be warned though, if youre a quiet type, its not for you....the music doesnt stop (theres basically a dance club poolside). dont stay near the stadium...its up in north beach, and there nothing to do....south beach is the place to be.

aa

• Gopher
    Gopher

Try this website before visiting Miami and its beaches:

http://www.gmcvb.com/Index.asp

• Beans
    Beans

Well I got the flight booked and will be spending a few extra days in Miami, looking forward to it! Gotta get a hotel.

No matter how good or bad these teams may be playing the whole NFL package is awesome, what a great league! Can't wait to go to these games!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit