A letter to Professor Frank H. Gorman

by hawkaw 3 Replies latest jw friends

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

To all,

I have just sent an Email and letter in MS word format to Professor Frank Gorman over the QFR in the Oct 15/00 WT rag. (pages 30 and 31).

This was a 2 1/2 page detailed letter with supporting documentation. Maximus and Marvin S. reviewed and commented on the letter. AlanF, Maximus and Marvin assisted me with scanned copies of the Oct 15/00 rag. Thanks so much. It is such an honour.

I will also be sending this letter by snail mail to ensure the Professor has a "signed" copy from me. I have asked the professor, as one professonial scientist to another, to answer three questions.

Maximus has suggested that at this time I should not post my letter plus I don't have the time right now to edit my name, address and phone number from the letter. I am also going on holidays shortly so I just gotta get away.

I have Emailed my letter to Maximus. Thus, while I am away I will humbly ask him to edit my letter so my name etc. are not revealed and post what he thinks are the relevant sections.

Thanks for all of your support and maybe we just might get someone's attention.

hawk

• LDH
    LDH

Hawkaw,

I'll be sure to watch for it. Make sure to have a good holiday, we'll be here when you return.

Would someone tell me what the topic of that QFR is?

Lisa

• hawkaw
  • Maximus
    Maximus

For follow-up,

Go to the end of the Blood, The Watchtower and Deceit
    thread.

Maximus

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit