target Heathrow.

by fleaman uk 4 Replies latest social current

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Ive just been watching the News about the Arrests of suspected Al-Qaeda members who were possibly targeting Heathrow airport,possibly the worlds busiest!Im not detecting too much spin so far,seems pretty genuine.The Pakistani security forces certainly think so.

It makes my Blood run cold .I go down the M4 Motorway quite a lot,passing that Airport..if they succeeded in doing something Monstrous,well i think this Country could quite well go into lockdown.Depressing.

• dh
    dh

nah, we have been dealing with the ira etc for long enough, imo it's nothing new, it's just that the people in the news getting hyped now aren't catholic or protestant, and they have no record of attacking the uk. anyways it could well be serious, wouldn't take it all that lightly, but honestly with all this bs, war on terror junk, i never for a second think or feel that i might be sitting on a plane and it get hijacked or crashed, or that things will blow up, and i'm sure the majority of the british public are like that, just take it in the stride and get on with it, why live life in fear.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

yes i totally agree,up to a point...but there is no precedent of People willing to blow themselves up for a cause like al-qaeda could do in the UK.Im not so stupid as to believe everything im told,it just seems there are too many Nutters out there.

We have dealt with the Ira ,true,but as far as i can recall,they wouldnt blow themselves up..tho a few did accidentally of course.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

By the way,have you noticed the banners under my first post? You have to laugh!

• dh
    dh

yeah, it happens on all the threads, i think there is an app running that must scan the text and insert the most relevant advert, or something like that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit