What if we all DA'd ourselves on the same day?

by Atilla 1 Replies latest jw friends

• Atilla
    Atilla

Ok, this has probably been mentioned before in some manner but I was thinking it would be great if everyone on this board who wanted to Disassociate themselves all did it on one set day. I know many have already done this or some have carefully faded and don't wish to DA for obvious reasons.

However, I was thinking it would be a great statement if say like 100 of us all DA'd on the same day, postmarked are letters both to our old KH and to the WT headquarters. Then, every year you could have like a national DA day or something for the new ones, I don't know. My reasoning is that if one person does it hear and there, no one notices but if we did it as a large group, R&F might start to notice. I think at least 100 would be good number, because it would represent a whole congregation together, just all DA'ing at the same time, poof. Also, I wouldn't see the harm if a DF'd person also chose to DA themselves on national DA day, hey why not? Well, whatever, just my crazy thoughts for the day. However, I am serious, if we got enough people, we could pick a date and go for it.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Too late - I have been officially DAed last Friday.

Maybe it would have a larger impact if we do it each week to keep them continually busy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit