The worst bit of Brown nosing?

by fleaman uk 4 Replies latest jw friends

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Just been responding to another thread...it got me thinking...

When i was reaching out ???!!!? about 10 years ago,i (along with other young pioneers) would always make a bee-line for the Co when he called.Saturday morning,and i wanted to impress him loads,but didnt actually want to do Service with Him...been doing that all week...cripes!

I used to take him on "RV,s" the very Polar ends of the territory and make up the calls!!If there wasnt a Blue Car there Mr CO,theyre not in,so lets not get out the Car.... and go 10 miles away to another call...repeat ad nauseum!

Boy oh Boy...why...he was only a man!

ps worked tho,i was appointed a Ms for being a "serious minded young Man who took ministry seriously"!!

• Simon
    Simon

he he he ... "well done brotherrrrrr" (long, assembly-voice drawl)

It's amazing what we thought was "important" isn't it ?!?!

• Englishman
    Englishman
    I used to take him on "RV,s" the very Polar ends of the territory and make up the calls!!If there wasnt a Blue Car there Mr CO,theyre not in,so lets not get out the Car.... and go 10 miles away to another call...repeat ad nauseum!

I bet you weren't driving a sports car..

Englishman.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

fellow englishman...i was driving a Sports car..an alfa sud...good ol days !! lol

• ballistic
    ballistic

Haha, It made me sick when I thought of this "great idea" that six weeks later was being told by my brown nosing pioneer partner from the platform item by the CO. It made me sick at the time but now I don't care.

AT THE TIME - HE never told me it was a good idea, he just went away and capitalised on it for his own "salvation". What a .......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit