hearing from God or how

by year2027 1 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• year2027
    year2027

God first

Hi All my loving friends

God bless your heart. I am here to talk about talking with God and Jesus Christ his son. There are many ways to get answers from God or Jesus Christ.

Some talk to God in silent pray while others in out loud pray. No matter which way you may try the Bible has said for many years "God all ways hears us" and if he hears us then we must learn to trust he will answer us.

Many people look for signs of what God wants them to do but no sign is ever needed because its just takes trust. But how can we learn to hear a God who is spiritual when we are just flesh.

One way is his word written many years ago. We can pray that God brings the answer by way of his word in what we read or what is taught to us by others believers.

Another way is we can go to a believer that has been standing for God longer and ask him or her what they feel God is telling us to do . And the last and best way is too ask God or Jesus Christ one on one until we learn to hear the voice of love from God or Jesus Christ.

There is times I sit asking the same question for days until my ears were clear from fear of not being able to hear my God or his son. But I learn to trust by never stop looking for the answers to come and they did.

It all falls down to trusting your heart to hear what it needs to hear from God. Its like the old question is God really there. He been telling us he is tell waiting to take care of every need before the creation of the world.

As we call out to God he tells his son to answer us by way of the holy spirit which is know by some as the Christ in us or the comforter.

This is the seed of truth planted in us that which changes our spirit from death to life. That which makes us brothers and sisters to Jesus Christ and sons and daughters to God.

More like the flesh life that takes in one form of air to keep it alive as its cast out another form of air to keep plants alive our spiritual body takes in truths from above by way of the comforter the Christ in us as gets feeds the flesh with truths from within the spirit of Christ living in us.

Now it all gets down to trusting our spirit within us as we love it by loving the spirit of God and the spirit of Christ by trusting them to teach us all we need by asking them to teach us one on one.

There is no other school that can teach us what we need than the one on one talks with our heavenly Father and our brother who made it possible for us to be heal of death of the flesh.

Now I know we are weak and we may still die in the flesh but what gives us the power on death is knowing that death is not the end but the beginning of all good things.

For its better to awake in the air than to awake in a hall of judgement of all things. Because we have a living spirit but we must learn to trust it by believing we can win over death too by believing in the first.

Its like having a bed to sleep in but you sleep on the floor. It all there for us we just need to reach out and enjoy its value of love.

Now that is all for now but let me tell you that you are loved by God and his son.

With love Roy

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

But who is God and His Son ? - tell us about them.

The one the jws tell about sounds like some sort of beast.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit