Randy Franklin Smith

by Kent 0 Replies latest jw friends

• Kent
    Kent

Thanks to nelly136, I get lots of interesting info and pages. Can anyone tell me something about this gentleman?
    ------------------------------------------------------------

job resume, wonder if the resumes of the people who list working for the watchtower go on to run companies for anyone specific, this blokes a president of a company, wonder who owns it or whether he's donated any shares like the other bloke did with rand energy, get my drift :)

Randy Franklin Smith, President of Monterey Technology Group, has been implementing distributed solutions to meet mission-critical and enterprise security requirements for more than 10 years, gaining experience in NetWare, IBM's OS/2 and AS/400, and Microsoft BackOffice. With the advent of the Internet and E-commerce, Mr. Smith has focused his skills and experience on information security. A contributor to Information Security Magazine, he headed the first security planning team for the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, drafting the information security policy now in use. He has provided security consulting and training for CommerzBank, the US Government, Fluor Daniel Corporation, Sapient Software, Bank of America, Storm King Contracting, and Lube USA.

http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:1aMc7HBHkV4:www.misti.com/instruc.asp+security+firm+watchtower+bible+tract&hl=en

----------------------------------------------------------

Also, I got a question from my researcher online :)

do you know anyone that understands these radio frequencies, some of the companys mentioned that share frequencies quite often come up when i'm searching for watchtower stuff, do they share a building or block or something?

http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:IVNfotFTfz0:www.cityfreq.com/ny/brookly
    n/+security+systems+surveillance+watchtower+society&hl=en

HM ELECTRONICS INC; WENDY S REST # WE333; H M ELECTRONICS INC; P HENDEL PRODUCTS DBA MCDONALDS RESTAURANT; MCDONALDS; NATHAN S FAMOUS; MCDONALD S #11542; BRIGHTSTONE OF GREATER NEW YORK; FEDERAL LICENSING INC; LET IT RIDE; ALL AMERICAN CAR SERVICE; COMTRAN ASSOCIATES INC; PARK TOWER MANAGEMENT LTD; RAFAELITO RADIOS CORP; CARIBE CAR SERVICE; H M ELECTRONICS INC; KFC NATIONAL MGMT CO INC DBA KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN; WATCHTOWER BIBLE & TRACT SOCIETY INC
    151.8650 ARIES COMMUNICATION; COMMODORE CORP; TRUMP VILLAGE SECTION 3
    INC; R Y MANAGEMENT LINDEN PLAZA; J W MAYS INC
    151.8950 HM ELECTRONICS INC; MC DONALDS REST LC 01096; WENDY S REST #
    WE333; NATHAN S FAMOUS; MCDONALD S #11542; NATIONAL LICENSE CORP; SAFE RIDE TRANSPORTATION INC; WATCHTOWER BIBLE & TRACT SOCIETY OF NEW YORK INC; WATCHTOWER BIBLE & TRACT SOCIETY NY INC; C O R P 68 INC

Yakki Da

Kent

"The only difference between God and Adolf Hitler is that God is more proficient at genocide."

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit