Penn & Teller's BULLS*IT Show

by Larry 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Larry
    Larry

Did anyone see Penn & Teller's show "BullS*IT" on Showtime last night? The topic was: The Bible Fact or Fiction. I didn't need Penn & Teller to tell me the answer, but the show was pretty entertaining, I highly recommend you catch it next time around :)

http://www.sho.com/site/ptbs/topics.do?topic=bible

Peace - LL :)

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

Hmm,

*Fires up Firefox and heads to www.suprnova.org"

-

Ignored One.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I love those shows! To bad I don't have showtime... I have to wait for the rental DVDs to come out.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I loved when he quoted the bible saying "to stone to death disobedient children"

Should we follow the bible today?

• kls
    kls

Twice i have seen parts of that same episode, but my husband turn's it off. One day i will see it all.

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

I love this show. I think their irreverance is great.

The show on the Bible was WEAK. Like most shows, they never get guys from the other side that are cutting edge. I would suggest, Robert Morey, J.P. Moreland, Greg Koukl, etc. etc.

My biggest gripe was that they made a statement to the effect that Dr. Maier (supporting the Bible) did not have a legitamtate doctorate.

Also, Dr. Morey has a standing invitation for Shermer (I saw this show last week, and I don't recall his exact name) of Skeptic to debate him here, and Shermer won't do it.

Why won't this guy come and play? Can anyone answer that?

LABD

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I love this show! I have the first season on DVD and have downloaded the season 2 episodes. I'll buy season 2 when it comes out on DVD, no question.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit