Hello OhioCowboy

by anew 3 Replies latest jw friends

• anew
    anew

Hi Ohio,

Just wanted to say I relate to the hanger spankings, ouch! and so demeaning. I received them as late as my early twenties when I still lived at home. My offense, associating with worldly people and coming home late. Also, I like your pic, you look very easy-going. Take care, Anew

• dorothy
    dorothy

This is sad, so very sad. Hanger spankings? And in your 20's? Good grief.

OhioCowboy is pretty hot...if that's his real pic

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Hi Anew, Welcome to the board!

So sorry to hear that others go through the same types of things. And here I thought my mother was the only "Mommie Dearest"! I have realized over the years that some parents must be so frustrated with themselves, and have such issues to take it out on their children. I realize that it was not my fault. Not much of a consolation as to their behavior, but it helps me understand a little better. Glad you are no longer in that environment!

Dorothy, You just made me blush! You do realize don't you that I am the one wearing the hat in the picture, and not the cute Blonde with the big snout???!!!

• anew
    anew

Hey thanks for the replys. I agree with Dorothy Ohio, you are pretty cute. The blonde is not bad for a pooch! anew

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit