big brother

by lurk 1 Replies latest social entertainment

• lurk
    lurk

years a go i used peak at Big brother with some sisters we all felt a tiny bit guilty but did it anyway cause it was fun and the objectors were always older people who thought that watching tv soaps was a sin.

anyway i was watching this year and just wanted to say .now i watch with out condeming or slating the individuals i feel for the first time in years im feeling empathy with and for poeple i would previously have looked down my nose at.

im actually able to look at them and say .thats who jesus came for not for ..not christians who are to good to eat with them and speak about these falible humans as dirt.

i can dislike what the BB contestants do or say and it not be about how they are to disgusting to understand about the truth. or how they are knowingly siding with satan

now there just people try to live thier lives making mistakes like the rest fo us ,messing up or trying to be true to themselves etc

good luck to them i say

lurk

• baysixforme
    baysixforme

I remember watching the first B.B. with similar feelings as yourself. I was coming away from the organisation bit by bit. It was sort of wrong but compelling. It may have been that I had the desire to know how real people experience real life? Perhaps B.B. was not the lessons in life that were totally appropriate for me, or even authentic or honest, nontheless, I enjoyed the freedom that the contestants were afforded.

Now I watch B.B. from a "psychological" perspective. I do and always have been the sort that loves to observe all aspects of humanity. I am a people watcher and find others quirks and foibles interesting, educational and sometimes entertaining.

I know B.B. has it's critics, but apart from a good documentary, it is probably the only programme that I currently tune in to.

Bay64me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit