Why is it?

by HappyDad 5 Replies latest jw friends

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Hey,

Why is it that when I'm away from the board for a few days and I log back on.................I don't exist?

It has happened twice already. I have gone to visit someone and in a few days when I get home............and try to sign back on...........I have to re-regester so to speak. It is kind of aggravating.........but if it is part of security measures............then ok...........I'll live with it!

Anyhow.................I had another wonderful visit with a lovely lady from this board. ............hope she feels the same way.

So............since I can log on again..............I will try to catch up in the lives of my fellow xjw's.

Good vibes to all..............

HappyDad

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Sounds like your computer has demons... you need to take it outside and burn it while singing Kingdom Melodies.

• Gadget
    Gadget

That happens with me too, but only if I log on from another computer when I'm away. The server must reconise that I'm posting from another IP address and so disregards the cookie on my computer. Alternatively, your firewall may not be allowing jwd to lodge a cookie to identify you when you return to this site, you may need to select jwd as a trusted site in your firewall.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Hey, good to see you, HappyDad!

Sorry, no advice for your computer problems. I log on every time I link up. I keep disposing of my cookies in my eternal quest to rid my computer of alien viruses. Or demonzzzz. I am beginning to think those 'lil devils really do exist.

• The Thinker
    The Thinker

Cookie ! did someone say Cookie ! hmmm......Cookie

burp!

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Hey............thanks for the input.

Cookies ..............Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!...................Nat fed me a lot of good cookies and cake and pie and ..............fantastic food......................OHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYY.......can she cook or what?.........What has happened to me? I think I am in love...............NO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I KNOW I am in love!

I can put up with the re-registering.........no big deal!.............................Life is wonderful........

I'm higher than a drug can take me.....I always thought that I was in control of my life and in the recent past found out that I have no control over anything except saying yes or no...and that everything is happening that I prayed and hoped for. So for now and hopefully forever..........I am .....................

HappyDad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit