Way overdue!!

by Mac 8 Replies latest social entertainment

• Mac
    Mac

Margaritas and cheeseburgers for everyone!!!!!!!!!

LOS ANGELES (Billboard) - Jimmy Buffett ( news ) proved he isn't "wasting away" anywhere as he topped the U.S. pop albums chart on Wednesday for the first time in his three-decade career.

Reuters Photo

The laid-back singer/songwriter's latest effort, "License to Chill" (RCA), sold 238,600 copies in its first week of release ended July 18, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

Buffett first appeared on the Billboard 200 in 1974 with "Living and Dying in 3/4 Time" -- recorded for the long-gone Dunhill/ABC -- which peaked at No. 176. The artist, famed for the 1977 pop hit "Margaritaville," has done a bit better since. His previous studio set, 2002's "Far Side of the World" -- released on his own Mailboat Records label -- opened at No. 5 with 78,500 copies; it has sold 384,000 copies to date.

mac, parrot head class

• Sassy
    Sassy

I'll take a margarita!

• Mac
    Mac

No margarita........Pepsi......

cheeseburgy, cheeseburgy, pepsi, pepsi, chips!!!!!!!!!!!

mac

• Sassy
    Sassy
    Margaritas and cheeseburgers for everyone!!!!!!!!!

even Mac lies to Sassy.....

• Mac
    Mac

< margarita nazi

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Mac.

Big Tex is a wonderful man I like him a lot. Big Text, especially in every post made, needs a swift kick in the nether regions.

HS

• Mac
    Mac

YEPPERS!!!!!!!!!

mac

• Sassy
    Sassy

Sassy is still waiting for her margarita.............and you can play some Jimmie Buffett while you are at it Mac

• Mac
    Mac

Oh, ok....

You wore me down. Where is your nearest bar...I'll call and set up a tab!

mac

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit