internal communication

by Ozner 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Ozner
    Ozner

Dear Friends, I wonder why the WTS does not point out any organisational information to the local witnesses. Example: when they reorganised the GB and corporation structures, they did not inform the witnesses. I had to read the report about this found on this forum, with many internal details. Nearly a year afterwards there was a WT article with the most undefinable explanation I can imagine to back the change of this large reorganisation. Why should they hide this information? I am sure that most of all the witnesses do not know that the president is no longer anointed and that the GB has laydown their corporation positions and that the original WTS is split up in smaller corporation like Kingdom Support Corporation, Farms Corporation, Christian Congr. of Jehovah's Witnesses and many many more. Most of all witnesses do not know how "the work" is organised, and think there is nothing changed at all. As a JW I feel not respected by the WTS because they do tell me what to do and what to think about many subjects, but they do not give any respect to the local witnesses, concealing internal communication. I wonder if there are more JW's like me with this question. Ozner

• kls
    kls

I don't think most jws really care to know. Information that i have shown my jw husband just ignores it as lies or the wet-tower knows what they are doing . You know the fram of mind some jws have ,( don't know don't care ).

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

All of the good little JWs are taught to obey and not question the organization... questioning the organization is like questioning gawd!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit