INAPPROPRIATE SETTINGS

by SolidSender 7 Replies latest jw friends

• SolidSender
    SolidSender

Edited by - SolidSender on 10 August 2000 3:51:39

• Simon
    Simon

I think this is an inappropriate post in an inappropriate setting.
    Sorry Solid, but I do wish you wouldn't make posts like this because I think it puts people off using the forum.

• BigQuestion
    BigQuestion

Edited by - bigquestion on 10 August 2000 5:24:0

• BigQuestion
    BigQuestion

Edited by - bigquestion on 10 August 2000 5:24:24

• Zep
    Zep

Solid/BQ...whatz up mate?, whats with all this agro towards friend?.The WT is a crock, thats all you need to know...dont worry Friends views, if he likes going KH and thinks its the best thing since sliced bread then good for him.But truth is he doesn't think that way!...Hey, over at Witnet, he's an apostate...just ask BOBCARL.
    The WT is a lying, arrogant, hypocritical pus ridden pimple on the Backside of Christianity.Who cares what the WT faithful say about things...i can see through crap, Hell, anyone with half a brain cell to their name can see through the nonsense they pedal...

• SolidSender
    SolidSender

Edited by - SolidSender on 10 August 2000 3:52:32

• waiting
    waiting

Dear Simon,

I am adament in my opinion that being civil to SS/BQ is a waste of time and British good manners.

I think this is an inappropriate post in an inappropriate setting.
    Sorry Solid, but I do wish you wouldn't make posts like this because I think it puts people off using the forum.

- Simon

Now, a redneck usa southern, or damned yankee, might say it different. Well, Reallll different.
    But then you might post to me about my language.

You will be glad that I just deleted the paragraph I wrote about SS/BQ's lack of thinking ablility, his immaturity, his complete lack of manners in a public gathering, and his childish, ignorant hostility. The paragraph I deleted wasn't very polite.

I do wish, with all the civilness that I can muster, that you would do something about this fool.

waiting

• BigQuestion
    BigQuestion

Edited by - bigquestion on 10 August 2000 5:24:56

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit