What are guidelines?

by claudia 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• claudia
    claudia

Hi Simon, what are the guidelines for the bible research forum? I dont want to get anybody mad or anything, this way I have a clear cut view. thanks simon.

• claudia
    claudia

OOps, I forgot to ask that no one gets mad at me for asking, I have been reading other jw dbs, and WOW! people get crazy when others ask questions that make them uncomfortable, thanks

• Simon
    Simon

Hi Claudia
    You are welcome to post any sincere question that you have, whatever the topic. This is exactly what I created this forum for.
    I think some people sometimes forget that we should be here to help our brothers and don't have any right at all to judge them. But then 'taking offense' is easy and fools many into thinking that such ones are very strong spiritually when those that are really strong will help to answer the questions that others may have.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Oh Simon, you really were a dub when you started this, weren't you?!

• Angharad
    Angharad
    I think some people sometimes forget that we should be here to help our brothers and don't have any right at all to judge them. But then 'taking offense' is easy and fools many into thinking that such ones are very strong spiritually when those that are really strong will help to answer the questions that others may have.

OK I'll say what everyone else is thinking:

WHAT A PRAT !!!!!!

(personal insult yup but I'm allowed to insult my hubby )

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Okay Ang, I'm reporting you to the elders for not being submissive.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit