Englishmans Apostafest- Friday night Cheddar Gorge Campers!!!!?

by qwerty 7 Replies latest jw friends

• qwerty
  • Valis
    Valis

Oi Q...I'll be at Eman's and would love to go camping. The picture of Cheddar Gorge looks awesome.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

*sniffle* I don' getta go. *pout*

• qwerty
    qwerty

Hi Valis

Gadget says you and some others had already planned to be there?

• Valis
    Valis

actually no. I thought Gadget was going and maybe I could go with whoever was going. Whatever happens it will be a pleasure to meet you.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Wish we were there with u guys!Have fun!

• Celtic
    Celtic

Maybe I'll be there, in actual fact the camping appeals more than the bbq itself, but thats just because I don't like crowds of people in small spaces, makes me feel like screaming. I'll have to see how the finances are towards the end of the week, it's not looking good at the moment. Last couple of weeks with work have been deathly quiet, to the point where I'm considering leaving my beloved Cornwall in summertime for the delights of London, simply to find better paid continuous work. I don't want to be in this country for another winter, no way.

So as of yet, I do not know either way, perhaps, perhaps not, I'll let you know in the next few days.

• qwerty
    qwerty

Celtic No problem,I understand, about screaming in large crowds also! Yep please let me know, might ended up camping there mayself, by the look of fing! Qwerty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit