For Those Staying in Weston super Mare Next Saturday:

by Englishman 6 Replies latest forum announcements

• Englishman
    Englishman

Mick and Gill run the Courtlands Guest House in Severn Road, WSM.

They tell me that around 14 people have booked in there from JWD. They are stacked out!

They are now having to turn away business and place it elsewhere.

If, by any chance, anyone who has booked in there suddenly finds that they can't make it, please can you ring Mick or Gill Woods to let them know, so that they can re-let the room and not take a financial loss.

Telephone 01934 621117.

Many Thanks.

Mike Hooper / Englishman.

• shotgun
    shotgun

Hmmm...The Weston Super Mare..room for 14 eh!

Mike, do the guests you have coming know they are staying at a stable with 14 stalls?

For Valis it's no big deal..being born in a barn and all but for everyone else!

• Englishman
    Englishman

Shotgun,

Hop on a plane and come along too!

Englishman.

• Sirona
    Sirona

I was one of those people they turned away!!

But I got another BnB nearby!!!

It would be GREAT if you could make it Shotgun!

Sirona

• shotgun
    shotgun

A pilgrimage to the JWD birthplace....wud be nice...but not this time...maybe I can send an apostagram or sumpin..

Like they do at Conventions...remember that...

We bring you the love and greetings from Brother and Sister Blah Blah who are serving where the need is greater on Mt Wannahackaluugie.

They say...MAY Jehover continue to bless you with fat wallets and greasy burgers and may you be half an hour in heaven before the Devil knows your dead!

• Celtic
    Celtic

Shotgun don't you get knocking us guys that got born in a barn, I was born in the ruddy converted pigsty!! Horse stalls would have been sheer luxury.

Mike, I'm still not sure if I can make it this year, business has been extremely quiet these past 2 weeks, I've 4 quid in my pocket and thats about it. Hmmmmm if I have more at the end of the week I'll possibly be there, though with one vehicle still off the road and the other untaxed, it's not looking likely. Certainly can't afford B/B. I'll let you know whats going on nearer the weekend.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Ok all you attending Englishman's BBQ! I'll be calling you all at Eman's house to say hello the day of the bbq; that will be my way of attending! So I really look forward to hearing your voices!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit