To: Mr. & Mrs. Sue + Alternative

by Amazing 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Sue and Alternative: First, thank you Sue for responding to my post. I have a much better understanding. Likewise Alternative, I enjoyed your responses to AlanF. Okay, first Sue, you said,

Ok, now I reveal the truth about Sue
    1/ I am a woman.
    2/ I am German
    3/ I am disfellowshipped
    4/ I will go back
    5/ I believe that JW's teach the truth
    6/ I accept the fact all humans are imperfect and make errors.

and from now I taking control of SUE . Up till now my husband wrote under SUE

Sue, let me make sure I have this correct. The original posts by Sue was really your husband, now known as Alternative, who may or may not be a JW, or DF'd or not DF'd. Then, when further inquiry was made, the original Sue (Alternative) said she(he) was not a JW. The real Sue (You) say that you are DF'd, but are still loyal to the Watch Tower religion, or at least plan to return to being an active JW by being reinstated. During this time that you are out of the organization, you are spending time speaking with those of us here on this forum who may or may not be DF'd or DA'd or simply faded away and are most likely no longer in agreement with the Organization. Then, enters your husband who is now to be known as Alternative. Is all of that correct?

Sue, you are certainly welcome here, and I hope that you continue to use your time to evaluate what is being said here before you are reinstated as a JW. I am sure you would like to know a little about me.

I was raised a Roman Catholic. I became associated with the JWs in 1968, studied in 1969, and was baptized in 1970 at the Oakland, California "Men of Goodwill" District Assembly (Convention). I served as a Servant in the old arrangement (before Elders), then an MS in the new arrangement, and then an Elder. I raised four children as JWs. My wife Reg. Pioneered for a while. I often Aux. Pioneered, and was openly of the Anointed. I helped 15 people to become JWs due to my regular activity. I walked away in 1992 after 23 years of association, and was formally DA'd on false charges on the 25th anniversary day of my baptism in 1995. I have been at times considered the Chief Apostate of the Pacific Northwest, though I do not deserve that honor. There are other great ex-JWs who have had a a longer time and more involved impact than I, who should be given such recognition. Nevertheless, I wrote a book on the topic, and was interviewed on KPDQ radio station in Portland, Oregon about this. So, now you know in a paragraph something about me.

Hi Alternative: I enjoyed your posts when you were still signing on as Sue, because you intrigued me. Now that I know you are really not Sue, but are Sue's husband, and that you may or may not have the same views as your wife, Sue. Then maybe you can tell us a little about yourself. Are you a JW? Were you ever a JW? Are you now DF'd or DA'd or simply a CTBI (Ceased to be Involved: per the Watch Tower new policy)? If you were a JW, do you plan to return?

The reason that AlanF sounded repetitive with you is very simple, and I might add, that I would have done the same way as AlanF did. Why? Because you (as you did when you were posting as your wife, Sue) don't answer questions directly, deal with issues, or provide any substantive debate.

Example: If I ask someone why they wear cloths made by XYZ company, they can be direct and say that they wear XYZ cloths because they believe that they are good, or inexpensive, or nice looking. And they plan to continue to buy XYZ cloths. If I tell them that XYZ cloths causes skin cancer, and show them the facts, and show how XYZ covered up the issue and is not honest with its customers, then the person can ask how I know this, and ask me where the evidence is. Or, they can do as you did, and simply say they disagree. Fine. But by agreeing to disagree, they really do not deal with the issue. So, a good intelligent person will ask the same question again to get a direct answer.

That is why AlanF keeps asking the same question, because you have not responded directly. It is not an emotional thing with he or I or others. Rather, it is Alan's honesty that causes him to hammer away at the same questions. Just so you know, when I screw up my facts, AlanF gets on me too. He is honest, and he applies it to everyone equally, whether they are a JW, ex-JW or anything else. And, if AlanF makes an error in facts or understanding, he is honest enough to admit it, after he makes sure we have the facts, and he accepts this possibility because he is honest.

Now, you did respond to another poster who told you about the JW Baptism vows in the USA where JWs, since 1985, have been baptized in the Name of the Father, The Son, and God's Spirit Directed Organization. NO mention of the Holy Spirit anywhere. I was an Elder when that change took place, and it was disturbing. I started searching, and 7 years later, after much struggle, decided to leave the Organization. The Baptism issue was only one among many issues like it, or worse, that made me wake up.

Most ex-JWs take years to leave because they search and study and discover. This is a difficult and slow process and most often comes with pain, hurt, some anger, and then finding the intestinal fortitude (guts, or courage) to finally leave the JWs. It is not fun, easy, nor is it to pursue badness. Rather, our loyalty to God and to our own sanity, peace of mind, and good conscience help all here to overcome the spiritual gravitational force that kept them JWs even when they knew the Watch Tower religion was wrong.

So, I look forward to your posts, and any response to this post. Tell us about yourself, and your reactions to what you have been reading. Thanks in advance. - Amazing

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Amazing,

Several left because they study and research stupid apostates books.

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Freddie: I see you are still making short nonsense posts in your effort to get to the 1,000 post mark, or Jedi Member. Well, you are well over 900 now. Keep up the good work Freddie. If you are correct, then by reading all these so-called stupid Apostate postings, you will soon be leaving the JWs too. Good going Freddie! Welcome to the Truth outside the Watch Tower religion. - Amazing

• godlike
    godlike

Amazing that was an incredible post!

Whats the deal with this FredHall thing? Excuse me FredHall but that post was purely moronic through and through.

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Hi (((((((((godlike))))))))))),

Fred's the resident troll under the bridge. He likes to chirp in one-liners once in awhile, just to make sure we notice him. He doesn't debate or discuss issues, he just chirps. Just don't feed him.

RCat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit