Just had to share

by Pinned Blouse 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Pinned Blouse
    Pinned Blouse

Hello everyone I would like to update you guys on a small part of my life since I joined this forum May 4th.

* Brother died at age 36 May 29th from a brain aneurysm (very devestating, he had no insurance -- I planned the funeral, help pay for the funeral, decided to donate his organs (Wonder what the JW's feel about that one?) cooked, hosted the after gathering, cried..cried...cried...etc. (Oh yeah, JW sis-in-law made sure I had the tract "What Hope For Dead Loved Ones" (laughing) Like I don't have about 50 of them in my old field service bookbag.

* I am now pregnant, 6 1/2 weeks today, ( this was planned, kinda sorta) :-)

* I got promoted last week

* Quietly became a Junior Member earlier this week. (yeaaaah)

* Boobies have increased in size, so now I am back to "pinning my blouses" again LOL

* I am maintaining a 3.8 in an accelerated degree program (Business Adm.)

I could go on but then the JW's would find out my true identity and I would have to deal with a service call!

Thanks for sharing

PB

• Soledad
    Soledad

OMG I don't even know how to react!

I'm so sorry about your brother

Congratulations on your pregnancy and your promotion and your GPA!!

I'm not quite sure what to say about the boobie thing hehehe I guess it's the pregnancy!!

a lot of living in such a short time......

"life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Pinned Blouse,

I'm sorry about your brother.

The rest of your life seems to be going great. Congratulations.

About the boobie thing, by some really tastefull clothes that show em off, I did when I was pregnant. Now if I want that look I have to use a push Up bra. My kids sucked the life out of them.

• Pinned Blouse
    Pinned Blouse

Soledad,

I'm so sorry about your brother

Congratulations on your pregnancy and your promotion and your GPA!!

Thank You so much!

PB

• Pinned Blouse
    Pinned Blouse

Lehaa,

Now if I want that look I have to use a push Up bra. My kids sucked the life out of them

That is too funny, don't I know it! This is not my first child, I am also the proud owner of some very ungrateful teenage girls!

PB

• Bryan
    Bryan

Sorry about your brother Pinned. What can anyone say.

Congrats on the pregnancy with the boobies... I'm sure someone is really happy.

Education is power! Good for you!

I hope you are okay with everything going on with your life.

Bryan

• Lehaa
    Lehaa
    I am also the proud owner of some very ungrateful teenage girls!

Soooo looking forward to that stage, not.

My daughter is two going on 16. Has so much attitude, I guess she takes after her mother.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit