Charles T Russell -a freemason and the connection to the illuminati...

by dolphman 169 Replies latest jw friends

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

I suppose this is all just a co-incidence..... Russell was just an "inspired" dude who didn't know what he was doing....

The System of Enochian Magick, Part III: The Hierachy of the Watchtowers

http://hermetic.com/enochia/system_enochian_magick_3.html

The Russell Bloodline

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bloodlines/russell.htm

• james_woods
    james_woods

OK - Just for the sake of the argument - let's assume that CTR WAS a Freemason.

In what possible way could that have affected today's organization of JWs? After all, current doctrine was practically all re-invented under Rutherford and later Franz. The old pyramid/cross & crown stuff (about the only clear connection to Masonic legend that I can think of) was soon done away with after his death. Russell himself, to my knowledge, never attempted to promote the Freemasons organization, and he certainly had the means to do this if he had wanted to.

I have never heard rumors that either Rutherford or Franz were Masons - just that Rutherford was a boozing bully, and that Freddy was as crazy as a loon.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

If it weren't for Russell, there WOULDN'T BE any Watchtower today. It's original intent was to be a prototype OBEDIENCE-MIND CONTROL religion for a totalitarian New World Order. It has been well documented that the same people funded Joe Smith and the Mormons. If anyone refuses to acknowledge that there ever was such a conspiracy, perhaps I can put up a few hundred quotes and videos by some very famous participants in the plan. But we see what we choose to see, don't we?

It has been stated on the Internet, and I have no reason not to believe it, that it was proven in a court of law, in 1922, that The Watchtower Printing Corporation was originally funded by the Rothchilds and Bnai Brith, through Frank Goldman, its future President. These are Zionist organizations.... the Rothchilds RESTORED ISRAEL!! Tell me how they could have done this WITHOUT a ZIONIST BIBLE, and please tell me how this is not a conspiracy that goes back thousands of years.

If there was no "guiding hand" in our evolution, this planet would have been blown up a long time ago. But if one chooses to believe that we are just plodding along willy-nilly without any direction, and there's no intelligence behind the scenes doing all this evil shit, go right ahead. That will pretty much insure that a person never wakes up to reality.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    please tell me how this is not a conspiracy that goes back thousands of years.

Very well - this is not a conspiracy that goes back thousands of years.

It has been well documented that the same people funded Joe Smith and the Mormons.

No, that is not "well documented."

It has been stated on the Internet, and I have no reason not to believe it, that it was proven in a court of law, in 1922, that The Watchtower Printing Corporation was originally funded by the Rothchilds and Bnai Brith, through Frank Goldman, its future President.
    But we see what we choose to see, don't we?

What I see is a raving CTR/Masonic/Illuminati conspiracy theorist, with apparantly similar delusions about the Mormons. I thought this had died out on JWN years ago.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Nobody is "raving", Mr. Woods. I have chosen to "connect the dots", that is all. As far as the Watchtower is concerned, it was originally a Zionist organization. Was not the original magazine called "Zion's Watch Tower"?

After Russell's death the direction changed comepletely away from that. The Watchtower went from a restoration of Israel to a "spiritual Israel". Now why would Rutherford change all that? Perhaps a twist in the plan like HITLER and FASCISM had something to do with it?

Obviously, the Watchtower is in need of another re-invention.

• james_woods
    james_woods

OK, whatever. Moving along now, folks - nothing to see here.

• baddjuju
    baddjuju

Well actually C.T. Russel gave a sermon in a Masonic Temple called "The Temple Of God". In this heretical sermon C.T. Russel goes on to say the following statements exerpted from his blasphemous sermon:

Yes, a thousand years for the blessing of the world through this great
    Temple that God is preparing. A thousand years during which
    these Knights Templar are to scatter blessings to all the families
    of the earth. We may not wear our white feathers now, but we
    will have all white raiment by and by. "They shall walk with
    Him in white, for they are worthy."

And he said:

I wonder how many of us here present have taken the first step,
    the first degree? I wonder how many have gone on to take the
    second and third degrees? I wonder how many have come into
    Knighthood--shall I say?--to be Knights Templar?

And he even said this:

That is getting up to one of the high degrees, to be leaders in the Church
    of Christ, to be Knights Templar, to be amongst those who are
    special functionaries in any matter pertaining of the interests of
    the Temple, and know most about the things of the Temple.
    You know that in these orders of Masonry, as they progress
    from one step to another, they learn more and more, and there
    are Masons in the thirty-second degree that know a great many
    things that Masons of the fourteenth or sixteenth plane would
    not know. And those on the fourteenth plane know a great deal
    more than those down in the third degree. It is a matter of
    increased knowledge.

• baddjuju
    baddjuju

It is also a known fact that C.T. Russel was fond of the Rothschilds. Which in case any of you are wondering who the Rothschilds are, they are an elite family that controls the world's banking systems and central banks. The Rothschilds are also known to be Freemasons and have strong connections to the Illuminatti.

There are rumors that the Rothschilds funded the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society through B'nai Brith. I am still working on obtaining the proof. The legends state that this has been proven in a court of law. There are also mentions that C.T. Russel was a friend of the Rothschilds and that he gave them Bible Study when visiting the U.S.. I have also read that C.T. Russel wrote letters to the Rothschilds. I am in the process of obtaining physical evidence in regard to Russel's relationship with the Rothschilds.

Now as far as C.T. Russel's writings go he wrote a book entitled "Jewish Hopes". The subject of this article was about the returning of the Jewish people back to Palestine. In this book Russel mentions the Rothschild Family four times in his book. In his writings he is praising the Rothschilds in their "Good Work" and as "Good Bankers". Which leads me to believe that they were friends or business associates. Since I am not a conspiracy theorist I require physical evidence which I am in the process of obtaining.

Personally I see that Russel's connections to the Occult were much more than just putting pagan and masonic symbols on his memorial and publications as C.T. Russel in fact had friendships and associations with Freemasons.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

There's little question of Russell's association with Freemasons, he certainly gave talks in FM Halls.

He may have pretentiously built his knowledge of the Rites and degrees though since there is no registration of him with

any Grand Lodge. I do believe he used or borrowed The Knights Templur image on the early Watchtower magazines

most likely from the Freemasons. Pyramidology is also associated with the Freemasons.

• *lost*
    *lost*

bumped

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit