Hotels or Kingdom Halls- which is Important

by JT 4 Replies latest watchtower medical

• JT
    JT

I understand the boys are building more hotels up at the Farm-

i had a coversation with a jw about this issue and i asked them to consider-

When folks go to bethel they are on VACATION, when they go to the HaLL it is to worship god-

so why would the Society spend One dime of Theocratic Monies to build hotels for folks visiting on vacation and not cut a check so that some little old 79yr old sister will not have to sit on wooden benches in 98 degree heat-

the person looked at me and it was with that "I never thougth about that before" look

and i clould see the wheels spinnning in their mind- but it is another example of how little wt thinks about its oldest memembers how sad

• blondie
    blondie

You rascal you, JT!

Say hi to the missus.

Blondie

• JT
    JT

will do

w are at my inlaws house and everyone is one a pc watching the board- smile

we just setup wirelesss and they love it

• r51785
    r51785

JT

Your post makes me remember a question I've had for awhile. I understand they have a hotel at Patterson. Do you have to be a dub to get a room there. If so how does this square with laws in the US prohibiting discrimination on the basis of religion in public accomodations? If not how do they keep the worldlings from overunning their hotel?

• Atilla
    Atilla

Even if you could get a free room there at Bethel, why would you want to unless of course you just wanted to have some fun. Plus, from having stayed at Walkhill before, I can attest that their cable selection sucks and no vibrating beds. No fun.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit