4 friggen stars !!!!!!!!

by heathen 7 Replies latest social entertainment

• heathen
    heathen

Just saw spiderman 2 . That was such a good movie . These super hero movies are just going over board with the cgi stuff , it's incredible what they can do . I rank it as the best super hero series of all time .

• Brummie
    Brummie

I havent heard a bad word about this movie, I think its time for me to go cinema

brumm

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

LOL!!! The first Spiderman movie we got drunk before we when to see it, and I fell asleep on some strange guys shoulder.

So for Spidey 2 I didnt drink at all and went to see it at 4 in the afternoon so I would be sure and stay awake. Nope, right after Tobey Maguire took his shirt off, I sure did fall asleep again. I really need to work on this whole falling asleep during movies problem :)

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Spiderman 2 was a fantastic movie. Much better than the first one. Now I just have to see this movie:

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    Now I just have to see this movie:

Yes you must. I could have sworn I saw you make a cameo appearance during the segment on the "Fresno Peace" group and the Patriot Act.

• heathen
    heathen

I loved the 1st one as well and thought willem defoe did a great job as the green goblin .

I plan on seeing Fahrenheit but not in a big hurry . I usually just see movies with alot of special effects on the big screen and wait for docu comedies or just about anything else to rent at hollywood video .

• avishai
    avishai

I thought the first one sucked

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Chev babe,

I tried to join PEACE FRESNO but something about me being a Militant Baby Killer.........

I guess that deputy really pissed them off. The sad thing is that he died

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit