HYMAN RICKOVER CONTRADICTS HIMSELF

by SolidSender 7 Replies latest jw friends

• SolidSender
    SolidSender

Edited by - SolidSender on 10 August 2000 3:48:18

• Friend
    Friend

Geez, you just cannot make yourself look dumb enough, can you SS?

In response to Kismet’s experience I said, "Experiences such as you described with your father are too common. When will everyone learn the lesson of the neighbor? Thanks for the sharing those very personal thoughts." Therefore that portion of your foregoing post is true. However, the following comment is either a lie or blind ignorance:

Then approximately 1 hour and 18 minutes later writing to Redhorse & referring to exactly the same quote of Kismets quoted above Hyman wrote:

At this point I can only guess that Simon lets you remain a participant so that we can be entertained by a jester.

As for the terms "common" and "norm," they can be used interchangeably in some contexts, and I have so used them. However, you should note that my comment regarding Kismet’s experience with his father was to the effect that the event was "too common". Tell us, can you tell the difference between "too common" and common/norm? Please let us know what your pocket dictionary says about that one. I for one cannot wait for the second installment of your already dimwit posting. By the way, your closing oxymoron is hilarious: "Go figure? SolidSender"

Friend

• SolidSender
    SolidSender

Edited by - SolidSender on 10 August 2000 3:47:42

• Friend
    Friend

SS

Win a battle? Win a war? Are you kidding? Why battle or war—whatever you mean by that—when we can all sit and watch with pity as you self-destruct? Based upon your last bit of flatulence I would say that you are about to explode. Have you been eating large amounts of fruit from the legume family?

By the way, I have a question for you. Do you post onto this forum as both the SolidSender and BigQuestion personas?

Regardless of which persona answers, please answer that last question very, very carefully. Certainly you are aware of IP addresses? If not, here is [url= http://privacy.net/anonymizer/]a link[/url] with some information you might find interesting. The information coming up at that link will be about your personal computer. Of course, both personas can choose to ignore the question.

Friend

• Simon
    Simon

Hi Solid
    I appreciate your participating on the forum but this sort of posts doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever.
    I'm obviously missing part of the plot here but can everyone please refrain from making personal attacks and stirring up contentions (that was very 'WTS' wasn't it!).
    The idea of the forum is to make friends / get support / discuss topics, not win arguments.
    BTW: Who is this 'norm' guy that everyone is talking about?

• SolidSender
    SolidSender

Edited by - SolidSender on 10 August 2000 3:49:38

• SolidSender
    SolidSender

Edited by - SolidSender on 10 August 2000 3:50:17

• Friend
    Friend

SS says:

It’s common knowledge around here I post as BigQuestion

I imagine you have a fascist rule that says I can’t.

As far as I know there is no such rule; you can talk to yourself all you want. Frankly, looking back at all the times where SS complimented BQ or where BQ complimented SS becomes quite hilarious. Is that how you became a general manager for Unisys Australia Limited, by talking to yourself?

I am sorry, that, your admission, is just too funny.

Friend

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit