You know you're tired when...

by Piph 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Piph
    Piph

...you accidentally refer to JWD as "the Zone". (As in JW Zone) :-o Ack!

;-)

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Hahaha! Good one Piph!

• Sassy
    Sassy

I hear ya Piph......... ((((((((((Piph))))))))))))))

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

lol, Guess it gives new meaning to this Zone diet I've been on lately

• Sassy
    Sassy

The Zone was a JW (pro) discussion board that Piph's husband Euphemism owned/ran when he was an active JW. I was an active member and met both Euph and Piph there... as well as met them in person when we had a Zone party in Vegas...

• Piph
    Piph

Those were the days, ha ha, just kidding. ;-p

My feelings for the Zone are actually negative because of how things ended there...but for a while I was really posting crazily and felt like I belonged. I think it's funny that the "spiritual" feelings I got from associating from my "fellow brothers and sisters in holy spirit" are the same feelings I get here...just having a good time talking and laughing with people I like again. It feels good.

Sorry about the inherent insult though...seriously guys this is nothing like a Witness board. LOL ;-)

• Sassy
    Sassy

I understand.. I have some hurt/bitter feelings from the boards... the last one I created just closed down and in a way I guess I am glad it did.

Piph.. we did have fun on the board at the Zone but we sure can have our fun here..........we don't need the conditional friends...........

actually.. we should chat sometimes on the phone too.. (I have unlimited long distance!!).. we should pm each other phone numbers.. I'd really like to keep in touch.

• Odrade
    Odrade

Got ta bed crazylady!!! LOL!

Are you insomniac? Seriously, tired and mouth moving not mixy things. Haha! I've said some really evil things while talking under the influence of no sleep. Callin' us the "Zone?" ah, you're not doing too bad.

So how are ya really?

O

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

hey, its still early! 10:30? bah, nothing!

• Corvin
    Corvin

You know you are tired when your brother asks you, "what did you do for the fourth of July" (on July 6th), and what you heard was, "what are you doing for the fourth of July", and you proceed to tell him about your plans to go over to a friend's for a bbq. Gee, I think I missed the bbq.

Corvin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit