Had to put mom in a home.

by onintwo 2 Replies latest jw friends

• onintwo
    onintwo

Recently my brothers and I located my aging mom in a care facility. (she's 85 years old) I'm the only apostate one of the bunch. There's my two twin bro's, my baby bro, and my next younger bro. Five of us boys. I was kinda wondering how it would go when we all met.

Turns out they treated me cordially. Got into a long debate with one of the twin bros, but baby bro came along and signalled him to come outside the hospital room. Out in the hall he must have said something to him. I presume that it was JW counsel stuff, cuz after that he didn't talk with me, except in very formal terms. It was very obvious baby bro carries the largest JW credentials with the rest of my siblings.

I did get a chance to lay some serious thinking on the one bro who would talk with me, so I don't know what will come of it. They're all so paranoid. But I think I did cause him to think.

Onintwo

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Hope your mother adapts well and you planted a seed in one of your brothers to cause him to think.

OnInOne

• blondie
    blondie

It's good to hear you found a facility that can meet her needs. It is a good sign that they included you in the process too.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit