What the whole thing boils down to, IMO

by ofcmad 5 Replies latest jw friends

• ofcmad
    ofcmad

Eureka!!
    I think my whole issue with the JW's is summed up in the following opininon:
    The JW's hold other religious organizations to their own set of standards. Yet, the witnesses can't live up to their "standards" either.
    For example, they claim that when the Catholic priests, (their favorite target), say "it's a mystery of God", it just shows their lack of knowledge and spirit direction from God. Yet, when they can't answer a question, or know something is not right scriptually, they say, "wait on Jehovah".

This is hypocracy to it's finest.

"Noah was a drunk and look what he accomplished." The Metatron/Dogma
  • slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

I love a woman in uniform!!!

Welcome to the board!

Slipnslidemaster: "Men have become the tools of their tools."
    - Henry David Thoreau

• sf
    sf

Welcome Ofc!!! Nice to "see" you here. How is your husband these days? And why haven't you arrested Hyghlandyr yet???? hahahaha

Glad you're a"board"!

sKally (wturls )

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Hello my fellow Yahooer!!! good to have you on board, YAHOOOO!!!

Ven

"I'm gonna wash that borg right out of my hair,I'm gonna wash that borg right out of my hair,I'm gonna wash that borg right out of my hair, and send it on it's way"

• hippikon
    hippikon

Like your post. (and the uniform). Welcome.

and along the same line of thought

Jehovah’s witnesses in many lands demand freedom of speech and religious tolerance. Once they have it what do they do with it? Do they practice freedom of speech and religious tolerance?

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brainwash, rinse, repeat.

Slipnslidemaster: "While we are postponing, life speeds by."
    - Seneca

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit