Three Rogue Terrorist Regimes Down

by ThiChi 1 Replies latest social current

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

While I was surfing the radio, I came across a news program...here are some of the powerful points I agree with:

I t is astounding to read the news and the analysis of what's going on, because the fact of the matter is, what we shouldn't do here is lose sight of where we were and how far we've come in such a short period.

1. The Taliban regime has been annihilated, replaced by a building democracy. Two-thirds of Al-Qaeda's leadership's been killed or is on the run fleeing for their lives.

2. Saddam Hussein's regime has been destroyed. His sons are dead. Do you know who the program director was for the old Iraqi talk radio? It was one of his worthless kids. Uday! Uday was the program director! Can you imagine having to work for Uday Hussein as a talk show host? Nonmilitary power was just handed over at an interim Iraqi government.

3. Libya has now confessed to its nuclear program which no one seemed to know about, and has given it up. Now, we've accomplished all of this -- which no one would have thought possible three-and-a-half years ago -- with relatively few and low casualties.

So we've had three rogue terrorist regimes. Two destroyed, one surrendered, in essence, and the Al-Qaeda crowd is still on the run -- and it's spectacular success if anyone would bother to notice.

Happy 4th of July and God Bless the United States of America and the brave Nations that have banded together to fight this evil in the world.

!

• HeyNow!
    HeyNow!

AMEN!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit