Very Interesting, Huh?

by JesusDied4Me 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JesusDied4Me
    JesusDied4Me

Hey there! I have a question for the masses here: On a personal note, would you consider yourself a Prophet? Either you are a true prophet or a false prophet, there is no medium. What is a prophet? Check out this from Deut. 18:20 De 18:20
    But the prophet, which shall
    presume to speak a word in
    my name, which I have not
    commanded him to speak, or
    that shall speak in the name
    of other gods, even that
    prophet shall die. So, a true profit speaks things in the name of God and these things come to pass, contrasting with the false prophet, who speaks in the name of God but whos words do not come to pass. Simple, huh? My question is this: is the WatchTower organization a true or false prophet? Let's take a look at the Watch Tower Organization. The 1889 issue, "The Time is at Hand," page 101 states, "The battle of the great day of God Almighty (Rev. 16:14), which will end in A.D. 1914, with the complete overthrow of earth's present rulership, is already commenced." This 1914 prediction of Christ's return never came true.

Then the Watch Tower predicted that Christ would return in 1925. The 1918 issue of, "Millions Now Living Will Never Die," p. 89 states, "Therefore we may confidently expect that 1925 will mark the return of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and the faithful prophets of old, particularly those named by the apostle in Hebrews 11 to the condition of human perfection." This proved to be another false prophecy.

The Watch Tower made a third prophecy of the return of Christ; this one was to occur in 1975. The August 15, 1968, issue of, Why Are You Looking Forward to 1975?, p. 494, predicted the return of Christ in 1975.

Another interesting prophecy is found on page 154 of the book You Can Live Forever in Paradise on Earth. Here it is stated, "Some of the generation living in 1914 will see the end of the system of things and survive it." Most of the 1914 generation are dead, and the few remaining are very, very, very old.

These articles are real and do point out problems with the WatchTower society. It is a long time false prophet. Any replies welcomed

• glitter
    glitter

Welcome!

But... *psst!* We already know!

• HeyNow!
    HeyNow!
    "Some of the generation living in 1914 will see the end of the system of things and survive it." Most of the 1914 generation are dead, and the few remaining are very, very, very old.

Most can't remember to get up and take a turd, let alone 1914...

• Confucious
    Confucious

Hahahahaha.

Glitter.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

pssst...

• avengers

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit