gift of Christ in us

by year2027 0 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• year2027
    year2027

God first

Hi Everbody that wants to talk about the gift of holy spirit

Here what I understand about it

1. its your tongue that speaks in tongues with the help of your lips and mouth but its your heart of your brain that tells your tongue what to say and how to make each sound

Then who or what tells your brain what to do and how I believe its the holy spirit in you the gift of Christ in you which comes after new seed has been planted

One footnote to these writtens in the times of old between the fall of Adam and the gift of holy spirit receive for the first time after Jesus Christ won over death that the seed of Christ could be planted in others

During these times there are many things to note first God taught his sons by the five sences most of the time

Most say that it was the spirit of Adam that die in Genesis 3 but I believe just because a part of you Adam die that he did not lose his spirit he just walk around with a dead spirit

That would mean we all have been born with a dead spirit but with the seed of Christ planted its was made alive for us

Now if part of the body is dead it causes others parts of the body to die unless you cut off the dead part

But these dead parts may be of some use but very little here where I am going

The spirit was dead in days of old but they still dream dreams from the spirit of God but it took a man with the spirit of God over showing his life to understand the dreams like Joseph did and others

So these means our brain was taught by a dead spirit after the living spirit of God taught it

This as far as I understand is proff that God is greater than death and that we can over come death

Now after seed of Christ is planted in us its the living spirit of God talking to our living spirit as a seed first and later as a new babe in the belly of God

Its God that takes care of our every need just like a mother with a baby in her belly takes care of its every need

Now all words spoken whether speaking in tongues or intertaion of tongues or even words of prophecy receive today its God?s spirit telling Jesus Christ spirit in us what to tell our new spirit seed what to tell our brain to do and how

But in those days of old some where receive by God telling things in the five sences to do Like in days of Moses the bush talk to Moses and Moses told the people what he heard from the bush who only spoke the words God told it to speak

Or at times there were where God spoke to holy men of God dead spirit and their dead spirit talk to them like in dreams

2. gifts of healing how does it work

God tells you what will help them believe their body has the power to be healed because God gave it that power in the begining

Now some times people just will not believe but we can confort them until they are ready to believe or die to this world just so they can awake to a better life and world

Now yes we hear God talk to us in our brains because that the center point of where the seed is planted

Is not the natural seed planted with the blueprints on how to grow a person or a dog or etc

Now these is just how I understand a small part of the gift in us

with love Roy

http://mypeoplepc.com/members/year2027/agapaobibleresearchfellowship/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit