testimony for further research

by ewnet 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ewnet
    ewnet

The following material is the "Testimony" about the work of God.

Specially arranged to be for all believers

In this testimony the writing of the current history explanation that found in brackets and the quotations from the Bible that find in boxes are my personal works. Most of them have been written in bold letters. I just picked quickly and randomly a few quotations from the Bible to help readers. The best quotation on behalf of him to fit many is (John 6:38-40); the promise that have been and will be for all believers.

However, most scholars could find many related writings that I haven?t mentioned in this paper work. Other than the plane translated letter, the rest of the work has not written or explained by my mother. My mother plane letter (translated) is connected with-------line. The titles like "The miraculous birth 1st testimony" etc was not included in the letter.

Notice:

-Even though I do quote from every part of the Bible it doesn?t meant all the writings are Spot less that found in it to satisfy everyone equally. this is prepared for more research (remember that devil is always working to cause haterd between God and Man) I inclined to use only that are good for all because knowing that God is good and merciful for all his hand made creations.

The letter of my mother

It is my daily routine to pray for God on behalf of you so that he gives you in his wide-open hand health, long age and prosper life. That is my entire wish and my prayer forever.

Son, mothers don't wish or think other than the well being of her child. She wishes to her child to live in comfort and happy life. She wishes to be her son disciplined, having the right ethical life and to be intellectual. Every time she strives and wishes for her child to be a great man. But all this thought would be fulfilled only by the will of G_d himself. In her willing or trying nothing would be succeeded. Therefore, do not forget to realize that I am also one of these women.

Son, you have asked about your father- as you may be doubted you are right Berhane is not actually your biological father. Anyhow, I write the following short story to make it more clearly about everything. I write not only about you but the story of myself too.

Son, It was around 1940s, my parents were residing in Harar (that is Eastern Ethiopia) the village that they were living was very fertile land. There were many Amharas community and ( Felashas) lived there. My parents were the richest family around there. They had big house, many cattle?s, vast land of garden of fruits and other properties. My both parents were (are) from Amhara (Felashas) tribe probably came to that place from northern part of Ethiopia, namely from wollo, Gonder, shoa or Gojam, about that I will write you another letter later on.

At that village my father was a known merchant, very kind and pious person.

( During1991 conflict the people of that village have been extremely massacred). The attackers are most probably muslim related pagan intruders who were supported by anti Christian rich kings and other unbelievers).

After their marriage, my parents never get children very soon. Even, before their marriage the people of that community always wished to my father that the Lord would give him a son. However, after they get married each others that didn't happen very soon. So, the people around there respected and loved my father and prayed to the Lord to give him a son.----------

Ref:

(Matthew 18:19-20)

"{18:19 Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father who is in heaven. 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. }
    ----------at their meeting to give my father a son they vowed to the Lord according to their religion (culture).After some time around 50s I was born. It was me the daughter of the first born to my parents but not a son as my father wished and expected.

However, the villagers of that community were delighted about the birth of that female child to my father and offered their vow to the Lord. To fulfill the vow they sacrificed two lambs to the Lord--------

(Psalm 50: 14).

14: Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High:

( Lev:12:1-

6: And when the days of her purifying are fulfilled, for a son, or for a daughter, she shall bring a lamb of the first year for a burnt offering, and a young pigeon, or a turtledove, for a sin offering, unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, unto the priest:

12: That thou shalt set apart unto the LORD all that openeth the matrix, and every firstling that cometh of a beast which thou hast; the males shall be the LORD's.
    13: And every firstling of an ass thou shalt redeem with a lamb; and if thou wilt not redeem it, then thou shalt break his neck: and all the firstborn of man among thy children shalt thou redeem.}

-----------and celebrated that occasion. That was a great day for that people in that community. After a year Afework was born and my father named him "Semaheng" (Simon) which means (you listened me).

Almost a year later again "yelma" (almaw) was born, which means "let multiply"(prosper) Then "mamushe "which means " the Kid or the little Son " was born. Mamushe was the handsome among the family. Then "Tensae" was born which means "the resurrected or the lifted one" because Tensae was born exactly at the night of the Passover.(Easter)

My parents raised me until the age of 12 years old. The reason of that was happened because one day when we live at Diredawa; after the week age of the birth of Tensae two bulls were slaughtered at the gate of the courtyard. {That was supposed to be for the weeding of neighbors or Leviticus 17:7.--------

(levy 17:7)}.And they shall no more offer their sacrifices unto devils, after whom they have gone a whoring. This shall be a statute for ever unto them throughout their generations.

----------And the blood of the bulls were swamped most of the courtyard.

In those days I was the only daughter in the whole family. All the load of the duty of the household was upon my head. I was the one who supposed to take care of that kid and others too. I used to prepare food for everyone. But at that day I was in a hurry to prepare food to my mother who was at that time in the Aras room. Mamushe, the little kid was playing in the courtyard by himself. He used to love me too much and thus he pleaded me to carry him. I never made that much attention about him. And I was so busy to prepare food to my mother and I continued to do my job. So, I couldn?t respond his request immediately and didn't carry him. I never thought he had some problem.

Then, desperately he cried saying "etate! etate! (Mistress). Hold me! Hold me! He cried. But, I never cared about him again because I was too busy. And then he said, "They come to me! They come to me! Hold me! Hold me! He cried." Then he falls on the blood. At this time I run to lift him. When I tried to lift him his weight was too heavy and pulled me down and I fall down with him.

But I was lucky that my father reached to us immediately and tried to lift both of us but he couldn't lift the kid because he was so heavy. The little kid became at the spot lamed and crippled. After a week my mother came out of nursery (Aras room-the place to stay for the women after delivery of Child ). And she took him to the hospital but they couldn't help him. Since that moment a great trouble falls in our family. My mother strived to heal the kid and started wandering and roaming to other many places. Holy places, shrines and other places whatever she thinks that is good to heal mamushe etc. To heal mamushe the family lost all the wealth of the family had, all belongings, properties even the cattle?s they had wasted.

More over that my parents idea diverted, my father suggested to my mother to take care of the rest of the family and to give up about Mamushe whereas my mother insisted to heal Mamushe (the kid). Lastly these conflicted ideas separated my parents. And that became the burden to me heavily. Both of my parents left me alone and run away from me. After the school before I go back to home I was supposed to sell something in the market to find some money to feed" Afework and yelma" This condition didn't last long any how. The entire member of the house split and scattered among other relatives. As a bad chance, one day my mother uncle son came for sudden visit from Addis Ababa, and he cheated me by saying I will take you to your mother and convinced me to go with him to see my mother. At that time I was attending a Sweden mission school. That private school offered me a free payment scholar because the instructors loved us and they knew we couldn?t pay.

The school payment was 27 per month. As a bad chance I left to Addis with him. Then, after two years later when I reach 8th grade the mother of the man came to visit the son where I lived. When this old woman saw me living among her grand children?s she became very furious and angry and cursed me saying, "What are you doing among my families?"

"Why are you living here?" "What did your mother offered to me when she was rich? She gave me nothing"-------

Probably looking for-

(Leviticus 17:7)7:And they shall no more offer their sacrifices unto devils, after whom they have gone a whoring. This shall be a statute for ever unto them throughout their generations.

---------"Now get out of this house!" she shouted.

This time, I became very confused what to do and didn't know where to go? I answered to the old lady " I am not the same person as my mother why are you talking like this? Your own son brought me here even with out my interest when I told him I want to stay at the school. My teachers were promised me to give me free chance to go to the board school."

When I asked her why she speaks against me like that she answered to me openly by saying that "I came here to expel you from this house" "and now get out from here now!. Right now! She insisted. After that I had no choice left. I left the house to seek shelter in my school girl friends parents house. It was at that moment I introduced with your father (the real biological) ---------

(psalm 51:5) 5: Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.

----------When I lived with my girl friend your father was waiting for the date of appointment to start a new job after his graduation. Unfortunately; at the same time, he heard the bad news of his mother serious sickness. He was saying that he was the only child his parents had. But, then I heard also the bad news the misfortune of your father. They told me he had been killed in the car accident ( I don?t know weather that is true or not) while he was traveling to his mothers country "Gara Mulleta".

(this village was also extremely attacked during 1991 by the sword?)

After that I couldn't find a cave to hide myself. But after some days my girl friend found to me a cleaning job in a foreigner house. The husband was an Ethiopian and the woman is an outsider (foreigner). The woman didn't like me to stay there and when I realized that situation I had no alternative but to quit the job in two months and to leave.

After that I felt sickness at my abdomen. I realized and doubt that would be the sign of pregnancy. I thought I conceived you. ------

(psalm 51:5) 5: Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.

----------Thus, I went to Balcha hospital and told them that I was feeling a sickness at my abdomen. When they knew what happened they felt deeply sorry about the situation. To help me they advised me for abortion. They were pity to see me at that very young age to have a kid. However, despite of all their advice I told them as if I had a husband to take care of me. And for that reason I told them that would be no problem. They were surprised by the situation in addition of my response. Thus, they had no choice left for them other than to send me back in peace on my way.

In this situation five months had passed already. But at the end I decided to do any kind of job until my day arrives. I decided to work at somebody?s house as a maid if I find. One day I visited as usual my client the small shop owner to ask him if he knows any one who is interested to have a housemaid. I used to sell for him my hand made broidery that I used to make it for living.

I stood there to do our transaction with the shop keeper when an old woman suddenly asking him if he knows a house maid. There, as a chance I was at the right place. That was unexpected coincidence. With out even knowing about the nature of the business I was agreed to follow the woman. She used to live in another province but not far from Addis Ababa. There, she had a hotel. That was the biggest hotel in that province at that time.

She was happy about my willingness. She was confessed and promised to me that she wouldn't let me work in the kitchen "I will not let ruined your beauty ". She said. I will tell to my customers that you are my sisters daughter (niece or) so that no one bothers you. And you will work only at the register as a cashier." I started immediately my job at that same day. And at that same day I met Berhane (your step father). He was a guest for that country, a stranger for that town.

He came there assigned by the Known Ethiopian electric Company named by light and power authority as an assistant manager. And for that week he accommodated himself in that hotel until he finds the rent house around the area. After we introduced each other he felt so sorry to see me very young to be there. He asked my history. I never hid anything; I told him every thing.

He became sympathetic to help me, he told me not to be closer to anyone until he got a house for rent. After a week later we left the hotel and we lived together. Then you were born. To keep my moral and spirit where ever we go he promised to say that you are his Kid. Then, a year later Petros (peter) was born, and a year later Elizabeth was born.

Then the parent of Berhane took petros to their country (Eritrea) and every time nagging him by calling him saying "your Kid is sick" He; then tired of commuting and complicated trouble he changed his mind that lead us to separation.

Since that day for the reason of not to affect your spirit I kept this history and the entire secret until today between My Lord and myself.

My son, man has no better comforter than his own parents. However, all the devastated trouble of our family started because of that unique moment. And the reason of that trouble is mainly my immaturity age, second, because I had no other alternative. Third, because God wanted to be happened like that. Thus the problem created.

I am deeply sorry if I ruined your life because I kept this history secretly. I trust in God and love the Lord and I hope everything will be all right. Your biological father name was called " (S.B.) his name and his father". I don't know any relative of him other than himself and I don't think even if he had any relatives. He used to say that his father was died as a young when he was a very little kid). That is for the time being the answer of your question until I write you again. Let God keep you in safe. Have a good time. Thinking always about you! Your mother!

The explanation and analyze of that history roughly

The quotations from the bible in this writing may not coincide with very few bibles; this one is taken from original King James Version The explanation is according to my understanding may be other scholars can interpret it better or worse. you may try to read the holy book and make further research

(Leviticus 17:7) And they shall no more offer their sacrifices unto devils, after whom they have gone a whoring. This shall be a statute for ever unto them throughout their generations.

And they shall no more offer their sacrifices unto devils, after whom they have gone a whoring. This shall be a statute for ever unto them throughout their generations.

29: And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?
    30: And there was a good way off from them an herd of many swine feeding.
    32: And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters.
    33: And they that kept them fled, and went their ways into the city, and told every thing, and what was befallen to the possessed of the devils.
    34: And, behold, the whole city came out to meet Jesus: and when they saw him, they besought him that he would depart out of their coasts.

18: And Jesus rebuked the devil; and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour.

-----------One can realize it from the crying of the little kid

(Matthew 11:25-30). 25: At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.
    26: Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight.
    27: All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.
    28: Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
    29: Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

30: For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

----He saw that some kind of beings running towards him intended to attack him whereas his big sister (my mother) didn't see them. (May be these beings now day?s causes many suicide bombers to drive themselves into the torment fire or to disturb the mind of many of them)
    This is a very clear testimony by the little kid mamushe who testifies his enemies were not Human beings rather beings that we couldn't see them with out the divine help. People (like mamushe); or like the Lord himself----------

(Matthew 8:2

----------or without special relationship, wrong worship.---------

(levy 19:31; 20:6)

31: Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.

----------we can?t able to see them simply because of the rule of the nature. As a reader of the scripture we can remember that the history of the Lord (word) driving the demons from the sick peoples that he (the divine Lord and them see each others). ------------

(Matthew 8:31) 31: So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine.

----------They are in the nature the cause of accident! -----------

(Mathew 4:23), 23: And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.

---------sicknesses! ------------

(Matthew 9:32)32: As they went out, behold, they brought to him a dumb man possessed with a devil.

(Matthew 8: 16, 17).16: When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick:
    17: That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.

-------Thus, that real history help us today not to fight each other with out knowing deeply the main core of our troubles in our time.

Obviously the enemy of mamushe was demons sent by the Devil and who worshiped those evil spirits-----------

1: Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.
    2: And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.
    3: And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.
    4: But he answered and said, It is written,

Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

5: Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,
    6: And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
    7: Jesus said unto him, It is written again,

Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

8: Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
    9: And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
    10: Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written,

Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

12: Now when Jesus had heard that John was cast into prison, he departed into Galilee;
    13: And leaving Nazareth, he came and dwelt in Capernaum, which is upon the sea coast, in the borders of Zabulon and Nephthalim:
    14: That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying,
    15: The land of Zabulon, and the land of Nephthalim, by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles;
    16: The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up.
    17: From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

---------not human beings!

But, why mamushe? From this history we can learn that the Lord has heard the prayer of that community--------

(Matthew 18: 19-20) 19: Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. 20: For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

-----------to the Lord and thus he received the vow according to the Gospel of Matthew or Psalm of David-------

(Psalm 50: 14).

14: Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High:

------------- The witness of that history clearly shows that the community belongs to Jewish ancestry----------

1: And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
    2: Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a woman have conceived seed, and born a man child: then she shall be unclean seven days; according to the days of the separation for her infirmity shall she be unclean.
    3: And in the eighth day the flesh of his foreskin shall be circumcised.
    4: And she shall then continue in the blood of her purifying three and thirty days; she shall touch no hallowed thing, nor come into the sanctuary, until the days of her purifying be fulfilled.
    5: But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days.
    6: And when the days of her purifying are fulfilled, for a son, or for a daughter, she shall bring a lamb of the first year for a burnt offering, and a young pigeon, or a turtledove, for a sin offering, unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, unto the priest:
    7: Who shall offer it before the LORD, and make an atonement for her; and she shall be cleansed from the issue of her blood. This is the law for her that hath born a male or a female.
    8: And if she be not able to bring a lamb, then she shall bring two turtles, or two young pigeons; the one for the burnt offering, and the other for a sin offering: and the priest shall make an atonement for her, and she shall be clean.

-------------may be who becomes orthodox Christians ( According to the gospel of Mathew ) but follows the Law of Moses with out change as ordered by the Lord ------------

( Lev12:6,)

.6: And when the days of her purifying are fulfilled, for a son, or for a daughter, she shall bring a lamb of the first year for a burnt offering, and a young pigeon, or a turtledove, for a sin offering, unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, unto the priest:

And it shall be when the LORD shall bring thee into the land of the Canaanites, as he sware unto thee and to thy fathers, and shall give it thee,
    12: That thou shalt set apart unto the LORD all that openeth the matrix, and every firstling that cometh of a beast which thou hast; the males shall be the LORD's.
    13: And every firstling of an ass thou shalt redeem with a lamb; and if thou wilt not redeem it, then thou shalt break his neck: and all the firstborn of man among thy children shalt thou redeem.
    14: And it shall be when thy son asketh thee in time to come, saying, What is this? that thou shalt say unto him, By strength of hand the LORD brought us out from Egypt, from the house of bondage:
    15: And it came to pass, when Pharaoh would hardly let us go, that the LORD slew all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both the firstborn of man, and the firstborn of beast: therefore I sacrifice to the LORD all that openeth the matrix, being males; but all the firstborn of my children I redeem.
    16: And it shall be for a token upon thine hand, and for frontlets between thine eyes: for by strength of hand the LORD brought us forth out of Egypt.

1st because of the curse---------

(2nd Samuel 12-10 )

10: Now therefore the sword shall never depart from thine house; because thou hast despised me, and hast taken the wife of Uriah the Hittite to be thy wife.

-----------and 2nd because Satan is (fearing always any reliable witness would come out from that house because of the promise of the Lord that loved David (the psalmist). (Psalm?) Thus, Satan and his followers fights against the witness of the Lord who claims to say.

( psalm 118 :17 ) I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.

This is now!. Done already!

(That was probably the case of those villagers were attacked and massacred in 1991 and in all time that cause them to wander for many centuries.)

So, as I said this letter shows clearly the enmity of the demons against that family or any human nature. That might be intended to direct an attack against my mother who was born by Vow too (psalm 116:16) and may be ready to give birth to the witness or the messenger of the Lord "This witness that help to give us hope to the world of human beings to give them in the future the prosperous and peaceful world than the darkness and the death always we are living with in by the infliction of satanic power and darkness namely demons (Matthew 12:43)."We can clearly then see that the trouble of the mother was so intense by her own relatives those are lead by the spirit of devil (2nd Samuel 11) shows that demons have the power of possessing or even imitating and cause the mind of the people to provoke them and full field their aim.

Normally, we can also witness that in the deep mystery of the Lord even though her father was expected the Son but not a daughter actually the prayer was heard to direct the birth of the first born from the first born woman. The long expected promise.

( psalm 116:16)

16: O LORD, truly I am thy servant; I am thy servant, and the son of thine handmaid: thou hast loosed my bonds.

-- that comes from the first born grand parents. We can see that how the birth of that son was attempted by the demons to deter the birth of the promise of that child ( ? ). Probably the line of his father seemed also left only as a single remnant from the ancestors always survived by the power of the Lord. Generally, we can see that in detail more clarification required if we study the bible and analyze it side by side the matter.(one can relate his bible knowledge to this real history------------------

The miraculous name 2nd testimony

-------------------The other miracle of the Lord is giving the Name to the son born by the persecuted woman. The son was not named by any one, not by his mother or by his biological father but the name made deliberately by the Lord who brought the step father of the son from north of Ethiopia (Eritrea) and the mother of the son the from east of Ethiopia (Harar) to their meeting province place ();

Simply just to write his name-according to the promise of the scripture--------------

- (Deuteronomy !8:18: I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
    19: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

out of thy book which thou hast written.

25: These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
    26: But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
    27: Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

-------------then wrote a name saying:-

Lord, my light, born( created), the work of promise. compare the following meaning"

Lord (----)-----------------

(Psalm 118:26)

Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the LORD: we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD.

---My light (------)---------------

( Ps 118:2

-------born (created)(------)-----------------

(Isaiah 43:7)

7: Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

14: Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

4: I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there.
    5: And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her.
    6: The LORD shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there

-----The work of the promise(covenant) (-------)-------------------

Exodus 32

( Deut 18:18-19)

18: I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
    19: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

25: These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
    26: But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
    27: Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

26: But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
    27: And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.

And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
    9: Of sin, because they believe not on me;
    10: Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
    11: Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
    12: I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
    13: Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
    14: He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
    15: All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
    16: A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.

That is the four descendants of the name of the son born from that woman (ps.116:16) when translated from Amharic (one of the southern Semitic oldest language) to English language. In this circumstance we can remind that traditionally remembering the name of the ancestors in the tradition of the Jewish people was not meaning less.

In the mean time we can see that how many people could be called in this name even though their name is given by their own parents. How many people you may know by the name called "Mr. Light or Mrs. Light." In this world even given by their own parents; How many people you know whose first name called by the Lord, followed by Light and then giving the meaningful message as to match the above history? Then you would notice the wondrous work of God. I am his work or a graven image (Isaiah 42:

They are digging and revive their old god?s statues in the last ten years or before but the God of the living, as my father redeem me with out sacrifices in the name of the Lord.

(Exodus-13: 12-16) 12: That thou shalt set apart unto the LORD all that openeth the matrix, and every firstling that cometh of a beast which thou hast; the males shall be the LORD's. 13: And every firstling of an ass thou shalt redeem with a lamb; and if thou wilt not redeem it, then thou shalt break his neck: and all the firstborn of man among thy children shalt thou redeem.}

to comfort his believers (followers) at the same time. You can see the difference between the carved stone, the mummy and the tomb and the living man to be the witness of the Lord. And write his name on the stone, on me. I am the stone of the creator to carry his name, the name of the Lord. As he promised, he doesn?t give his glory to the graven images----------

(Isaiah 42:

------Then, we even remember that there had no name written in the scriptures with out giving meanings until being spoiled lately to hide the origin of the meaning of the name. Specially, to remember the name of the four descendents of the family is very important. Thus, he prepared this name for the son to declare his existence among us as a creator of human beings. We have to remember that many will come in the name of Christ to deceive even the very elect (the Lords anointed) ( they are many, thousands may be more according to the scripture-but with his special work and wisdom he prepared the difference between the message of-----------

(Matthew 23:39) "That says until you say or receive the one who comes in the name of the Lord or "until you say blessed is the one who that come in the name of the Lord" and the Christ?s that mentioned in ( Mathew 24:5,11,24 ) (Mark 13:6,21-23) (Luke 21:

(john1:5; 5:43)

4: In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
    5: And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

----comes until now to claim as a Christ and able to give such testimonies to the Lord and to the Father.

Beginning from long time till now we have such people to fulfill the prophecy. Today, we have more than thousands and thousands of people around the world claiming to be the Christ boldly to deceive many already as they did it for thousands of years, even today in the name of around the house of Christianity people like the lamb of the holy tabernacle Dr, Malachi the York who claims to be the Lamb of God; the Michael traverse, Carl Joseph family who claims to be Christ are examples. (See on the internet www.bible-prophecy.com/false.htm or others beside open enemies of Christ the worshiper of devils.-the False Christ?s and prophets)

On the other hand it remind and show us that the prayer of that community heard by the Lord of heavens ---------

(Matthew 18:19-21)

19: Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. 20: For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

13: And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
    14: If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

----------------- And we knew that the Demons were sent by Satan tried to deter the promise of the birth of the son that would be the promise to the people and the Light to the world----------------

(Isaiah 42:6)

6: I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;

--------------who can be the sign of his proclamation-------------

( Isaiah 42:

---------------the promise to the peaceful and prosperous life and to witness the doing of the----------

Lord (Psalm 118:17)17: I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.

--------------as a savior of the world that has done it on the cross that the Jewish people has nothing wrong to do with it based on the commandment stated on the

1: If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,
    2: And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;
    3: Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

--------The miraculous date of birth 3rd testimony

In April 2003, exactly at the day of Easter (resurrection day) I discovered for the first time that my birth date to be coincides with Christian calendar eastern day and coincides with Ethiopian re-resurrection day that reminds me I was born at the day of resurrection because he said that (read the quote) ---

(john 6:38-40)

For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Exodus:32: Yet now, if thou wilt forgive their sin -- ; and if not, blot me, I pray thee,

out of thy book which thou hast written.

The miraculous work of the adopting father 4th testimony

The other most amazing miracle is the name of the company and its duty and the title that the adopting father was employed with. I do assure you in this that he is the God of Abraham because he make miracles that make people to laugh as like the name of Isaac to have the meaning of (laughing ) in the time of Abraham, long time ago, who made miracles today in the same manner. The uniqueness of this miracle has been revealed to me after I found the last understanding almost a year later (even after I released the above miracles to other readers) while the others might not have exceeding 4-6 months differences between them even though their nature are very close to understand the meaning in a minute.

The name of the company that Berhane (step father) was employed with was in the direct translation

Says" the light and power authority" the company is known still to be the electricity source company. And berhane (my light) my adopting father (symbolical) was the assistance manager for that huge, modern and known company in that country and in similarity across the world..

The one who give Light and Knowledge is the one who can take off Knowledge and Light) I think the Islamic land are helped to see light by the land of Judea-Christians lands. Imagine to find out the understanding or to precept the meaning of the father that says (my light) but to miss almost a year to understand the meaning of the name of his company and its purpose was very strange to me.

Any how the message is beyond the miracle and the untold other stories, we can understand symbolically that

If we have light we can see,

if we see we can have knowledge

and if we have knowledge we have the power.

But If we have no light -----------(read the quote)

(john12 :35-36)

35: Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.

36: While ye have light, believe in the light,

that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them.

37: But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him:

-------------we can?t see if we don?t see we can?t have knowledge and if we don?t have knowledge we don?t have power. That is why we should believe in him who is the source of light (the creator) and the light (the savior) and the candle light (his anointed).

( Ps 118:2

This is one of the new things he revealed to us according to the promise of

(Isaiah 48:6). That says_

6: Thou hast heard, see all this; and will not ye declare it? I have shewed thee new things from this time, even hidden things, and thou didst not know them.
    7: They are created now,(like computer etc) and not from the beginning; even before the day when thou heardest them not; lest thou shouldest say, Behold, I knew them.

-----It is the work of God according to the prayer of

psalm 72: Give the king thy judgments, O God, and thy righteousness unto the king's son.

-----------and that gave the power of judgment to the king------

psalm 2: 6: Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

---and righteousness to

the son of the king.

12: Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

This was the end of the prayer of David.

Could psalm 2, 72 and other show the God (the unknown,) the King (the Lord Jesus, savior) and the son of the king (the Lords anointed) prophecy?

Imagine I was redeemed at the end of 1999 by the mercy of God and started to read bible and God revealed to me in the past years the above miracles, I wrote the above history based on just one single letter that sent from my mother .

Let God give you understanding as he gave me.

• kls
    kls

No offense ,but couldn't you just say hello first. That is a lot to read

• Valis
    Valis

say hi to dietcoke for us..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• kls
    kls

I don't have all day to read a thread this loooooooong ,so what is your point?

• stichione
    stichione

OK...

• AS IF
    AS IF

I can't resist people.........................................

What was that all about.

AS IF

• Odrade
    Odrade

say what?

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Hi there! It looks like you put a lot of time and energy in that post. Please let us know more about yourself, so that we can try to understand better what you have written, and it will help us understand more about you.

WELCOME!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit