Undaunted Danny, Please Help!!!

by SwampThing 6 Replies latest jw friends

• SwampThing
    SwampThing

Danny,

It is nearly 2:00 in the morning and I have spent the past 3 hours trying to find a post you made where you quoted scripture from the book of Matthew, something about when your enemy says you have done him wrong, pay him what he wants or he will take you to court.

My head is swimming from everything I have been reading over the past week and a half, and I just can?t remember where I saw your post.

Please help!

Thanks,

Swamp Thing

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

Hi, Swamp,

Have you tried looking up his name in the member directory and looking through is post history?

• TheSilence
  • SwampThing
    SwampThing

Hey Silence,

Thanks for trying to help. Yes, I did go through many of his posts, but was unable to find the one I am looking for. And unfortunately, no, the one you found is not the one I am looking for. But thanks for taking the time to search.

Maybe it was on his website. I spent 3 days reading through his webpage, and maybe I am confusing the two. I've just read so much over the past 10 days or so I can't remember where I saw everything.

It's a pleasure to meet you,

Swamp Thing

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

Sorry I couldn't help... good luck in your search.

And it's nice to meet you, as well.

Jackie

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Matthew 5 23 So if you are about to place your gift on the altar and remember that someone is angry with you, 24 leave your gift there in front of the altar. Make peace with that person, then come back and offer your gift to God.
    25 Before you are dragged into court, make friends with the person who has accused you of doing wrong. If you don't, you will be handed over to the judge and then to the officer who will put you in jail.

© Copyright 1995 by American Bible Society (CEV) Haughty Hacks get the facts Of the over 2,000 scriptures I once memorized from the Bible, the following is my personal favorite and is profound indeed.Jesus legal advice to "settle out of court" Matthew 5:23-25 :: The Message (MSG)

See this passage in NIV | NASB | MSG | AMP | NLT | KJV | NLV | ESV | CEV | NKJV | KJ21 | ASV | WE | YLT | DARBY | WYC | NIRV | NIV-UK |
    See this passage in Albanian | English | Français | Deutsch | Italiano | Latin | Norsk | Portugues | Español | Svenska | Tagalog | Arabic | Nederlands | Plautdietsch | Danish | Slovak | Polish | Russian | Romanian | Czech | Hungarian | Icelandic | Korean | Bulgarian | Chinese | Haitian | Maori | Ukrainian | Croatian | Greek | Swahili |

Matthew 5
    23 "This is how I want you to conduct yourself in these matters. If you enter your place of worship and, about to make an offering, you suddenly remember a grudge a friend has against you, 24 abandon your offering, leave immediately, go to this friend and make things right. Then and only then, come back and work things out with God.
    25 "Or say you're out on the street and an old enemy accosts you. Don't lose a minute. altMake the first move; make things right with him. After all, if you leave the first move to him, knowing his track record, you're likely to end up in court, maybe even jail. JC opening words in his masterful 'sermon on the mount' address.Watchtower 'legal dept' to you read your Bible?
    Undaunted Danny:WATCHTOWER BIBLE & TRACT SOCIETY WHISTLE BLOWER Court is in session:

Danny in front of
    Maine courthouse
    Sign of the times
    Courthouseup front!
  • SwampThing
    SwampThing

That's it, Danny. Thank you, sir.

Keep up the fight, my friend. You have my support & admiration.

Swamp Thing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit