Weird stuff.

by Obviously Secret 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Obviously Secret
    Obviously Secret

Sorry bout that pushed enter and it went to post the new topic with nothin on it.

But too many people are getting confused and coming to this forum thinking we are JWs. One person in chat (not saying his name) Was terribly mad at us because he thought we were JWs even though we said we weren't and that we hated the WTS but I dunno didn't listen but I know if we say "This is an apostate site" It might not attract some people. But some people's lives are like changed forever maybe because they thought we were JWs lol.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

OS quite a few people have come here mistakenly and then stayed because they were learning things they never knew or their doubts were confirmed. Some people have said they read along for a couple of years before they finally got the courage to join up and post something.

If we called it an X-JW site I think fewer people would find their way to freedom from the WTS. And well we do try to welcome every person who comes here (well except maybe the trolls who just want to stir up things)

BTW Glad you found your way here. At least there is one place where you can say what you want without being warned about bad thinking

• Cassiline
    Cassiline
    Was terribly mad at us because he thought we were JWs even though we said we weren't and that we hated the WTS but I dunno didn't listen but I know if we say "This is an apostate site"

I'd like to think as well, that JWs are counseled NOT to come to the internet just because of this same sort of thing happening. I believe that some 'stumble' in here knowing they have doubts but are not able to admit such yet and when found chatting they become insensed, but are truly not just upset at their own feelings of doubt.

Anyone can tell from reading a few threads this is NOT a pro JW site, so I highly doubt it was a true mistake but that od the curious.

Cassi

• Obviously Secret
    Obviously Secret

ya... I dunno just weird having JWs or people who hate JWs come here and talk about how terrible we are when we aren't JWs lol.

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

consider it an open door to good dialogue.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit