Dallas, Texas...........University Park

by HappyDad 5 Replies latest jw friends

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Hey my buds...............

Just wondering about my recent travels.......

I flew to Fort Myers, Florida last Monday June 21. My daughter lives there...............my son in law has his own moving business.........we left Ft. Myers Wed. morning for Pensicola...............unloaded on Thursday..........Friday drove to Dallas via Alamama, Mississippi, Lousiana and Texas............was in the Dallas suburb of University Park............

Are any of you in that general area? Then drove to Texarkana.......slept overnight.........through Arkansas..........Tennessee........Kentucky..........Ohio...........West Virginia.........and home to the "ghetto" Pittsburgh..........

I can't wait until the next long haul moving trip with my S-I L he is the best that ever happened to my daughter..............plus...........he pays this old man very good money for the work done..............LOL\

HappyDad (Bill)

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Hey, yeah, there's lots of us apostates in the Dallas area! Give a holler next time you're headed this way and we'll probably be able to scrounge up a party. As for University Park, welllllllll, I'm allowed to DRIVE through there but I can't afford to stay.

Nina

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Same here. Work near there...can't live there.

Lisa

• Valis
    Valis

I live very near there...right on the Dallas side..

SIncerely,

District Overbeer

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

University Park, lots of great homes!

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Hey guys and girls...........

Thanks for the input. University Park is kind of exclusive..............BIG $$$$$ there! I couldn't afford the taxes. The lady we moved has 3 businesses.....but don't know what she does. But she was more than willing to pay $ for the little that we took there. She also has a home on Sanibel Island, Florida. She bought a brand new 3 story condo on Dover St. (I think that was the name) It is off of Lovers Lane.

Can you tell me............it looks like Texas Stadium is having some renovations with all the contractors trailers there. My favorite old rivalry.............Steelers vs. Cowboys..........

Thanks Again,

HappyDad (Bill)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit