Just wanted to say Hi......

by foreword 4 Replies latest jw friends

• foreword
    foreword

Haven't been here in a while, haven't been connected to the internet for quite some time. A decision I had to make so I could get work done. Well....the work didn't get done..... I just call it my semi-retirement.....with no money....lol...peanut butter all the way.... Being away from a PC sure is liberating. I guess the internet is sort of an addiction. I was at the University library and thought I'd check my e-mails....lol...talk about spam pilling up.

I think of this place off and on, wonder how Simon's gang is doing. Hope I didn't piss too many people off with my anti-war rhetoric last year. Guess I won't be online either if ever the Tower crumbles, not that I really care if it does or not. Haven't seen a witness in two years (I guess the feeling's mutual.....).

Well..that's it..just wanted to say hi, give you guys a big hug and say that I missed you.

mark

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Hi! Pleased to meet you! Don't be such a stranger, there has been a lot of neat threads and posts, and a lot of NICE PEOPLE!!!

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Foreword you crack me up !!!

Edited to add :
    Hey I hope you're doing well ... Stay connected !
    I know maybe it was not funy, but it is the way so said it and the words you used that made me laugh !

• Golf
    Golf

Howdy, and yes, don't be a stranger.

Guest 77

• cct1106
    cct1106

I am new here but read your posting and just wanted to say hello.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit