"QRAY ionized braceletes" vs. "the good news of the kingdom"?

by XQsThaiPoes 0 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

I notice a late night comericial on TV about qray. It was a run of the mill "call now" ad except for on unique thing. It never told you what the product did. It even had testimonials about it but they never say what the qray bracelet was for. "atheletes swear by them"... for? "Customers agree they are stylish"... okay... I tivoed the commercial thinking that had missed their fantastic claim of why you needed this revolutionary "government patented" product. Low and behold there was none. So I got to www.qray.com looking for a claim. There was none to be found here either. I said oh Jehovah some company is trying to move into the watchtowers territory of advertising (the qray tv spot) about advertising(the qray website) with out actually advertising what the product is for.

Wouldn't it be fitting Just to explain why you need to be baptized as a JW and the good news of the kingdom. I have not actually heard an explaination. If you ask do you need to be a jw to be saved "no". If you ask what happens if you die now "you'll be ressurected in paradise". If you ask about the paradise "we will had to get there to see what it will be like". If you ask when is armagedon comming "we don't know". If you ask will all JWs make it through armadgedon "no".

So with this in mind what is the good news of the kingdom? The end of the world is coming die before then to preserve your chance at enternal life. Am I close?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit