Old discussion board question

by startingover 6 Replies latest jw friends

• startingover
    startingover

Early on in my journey, I found myself reading some posts on a site called discussion.witnesses.net. One who posted that greatly influenced me was "Robbie".

Anyone else here read on that board or know any history about it, or maybe know "Robbie"?

• Sassy
    Sassy

many of us came from witnet... I don't remember Robbie though...............

• startingover
    startingover

I have a printout of a discussion between Robbie and ManofTrueGod that I found earthshaking at the time.

• jaredg
    jaredg

post it!!!

• Black Man
    Black Man

If any of you find out who "Robbie" was let me know. There were some awesome posts that he had. I ended up printing a few of 'em................

• stichione
    stichione

Startingover, is it possible to post your printout on this forum?

• startingover
    startingover

I wish I could post it. I only have it on a quite a few printed pages.

I gave my collection of printouts to a close friend. The one who began shunning me after quitting the meetings, but that came over at my wife's insistance to try to save me. Guess what happened? He's now an apostate. DA'd. He gave me back the collection a while back, and he had underlined and circled and highlighted throughout the documents. I think he used the same highlight he used to study the WT. HA!

Sorry I can't help. But, it's all here on this forum somewhere, maybe in different words, but it's here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit