money making organization

by bless2u 9 Replies latest jw friends

• bless2u
    bless2u

Is wt really God organization or moneymaking oraganization?
    Wt is using jws as a slave to sell their little magazines.wt is making easy money from the jws and don't have to pays to the slaves for doing hard works. What a profitable business!

• Copernicus
    Copernicus

How insightful on your part.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Welcome to the board Bless2u!

You will find out a lot of interesting facts about the organization and their monetary policies.

Slave labor for a 2.5 billion dollar corporation is just the start.

Slipnslidemaster: "Men have become the tools of their tools."
    - Henry David Thoreau

• Cautious
    Cautious

Welcome bless2U - most of the people here would agree with you.

See ya
    Cautious

• Flip
    Flip
    Is … real God organization or moneymaking oraganization?

Bless2u, your comments sound exactly like the ones the President of the WTBTS expressed some years ago as he railed against religion and their charitable affiliates.

And every loyal Jehovah’s Witness today, will agree with your above statement, as long as you’re not referring to the least of all charitable Corporations they are following.

Flip

• bless2u
    bless2u

of course not, iam not one those so-called elders like jimmy swaggart,who sit in Bethel office and smoking pots and enjoy women. make bethel looks like a brothel room.while, the slaves go out into the fields and to do hard work for them.

• Flip
    Flip

Hey Bless2u, welcome to the board!

I can’t quite pin down the cultural influence that forms the bases of your writing style and thought processes but my guess is either Vladivostok or Cincinnati, am I close?

Flip

• bless2u
    bless2u

vladivostok!

• Flip
    Flip

Hey that’s great bless2u, pretty good guess, huh?

I once won 2nd place prize in a contest for answering a skill testing question correctly, first place was a one week expense paid trip to Duluth.

By the thirteenth day of my expense paid trip to Duluth, I had developed an observable nervous tick.

Flip :)

• bless2u
    bless2u

hey man, maybe you should be in the Prize Is Right game show.who know, you might win some more prizes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit