anyone in Hamilton, ON DC next weekend?

by Moxy 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Moxy
    Moxy

i heard from a couple people that might be there. would like to know for sure...

mox

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Hi Moxy:

I've been meaning to reply to your post asking me this question on one other thread a few weeks ago.

This is the weekend at Hamilton that my family is assigned to and we just weren't positive what days we could take my mom so I couldn't be sure what was happening.

Turned out we went yesterday and will go tomorrow.

Sorry I won't get to meet you unless you go tomorrow too.

Good thing I didn't go today....had to recouperate. My neck got sore from trying to stop from shaking my head back and forth in utter disbelief. HAHA

I caught myself snorting in distain once so I had to be careful around my brother.

Had Enough

• Wolfy
    Wolfy

Hey Guys...Don't mean to butt in...I will be going to the DC tomorrow...I guess I can try to sit through 1 of the 3 days:)...I will be there with the wife, kids, mother-in law ,grandmother in law etc..sigh.

I haven't dug up a lapel yet...I'm over 6"3..dark hair and rectangle shaped glasses..short spikey hair..Anyways...Try not to fall asleep guys...

See ya..

Wolfy

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Hi Wolfy:

I wanted to reply to your post and welcome you but haven't had more than a few minutes to check in at a time over the past few days.

I'm committed to going tomorrow too to help with my mom. My hubby isn't a JW and won't go to anything. (I'm grateful for that...having a difficult enough time just having to go to the assemblies for my families sake without having a husband on my back trying to "encourage" me to return too.

I'll keep my eye open for someone of your description but with 12,000 there, might be difficult.

Look forward to more posts and I'd like to give a few comments about the DC after its over....no time now.

Had Enough

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Hey I used to go to the Hamilton conventions! Do I know any of you punks??

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Mox:

Nope, I wont be at the convention next week. I couldn't stomach the thought of even one day of captivity. Perhaps you could give me a summary afterwards, though. It would be appreciated.

Expatbrit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit