I Feel Blucky

by copsec 8 Replies latest jw friends

• copsec
    copsec

I have felt so bad the last several weeks. As most know, my good friend died on May 26. I have been extremely depressed over this. Then I got really sick. Have been sick for over 2 weeks now. Just now starting to feel a little better. Then one of my sisters got diagnosed with cancer (which is what my friend died of). Yesterday another sister (the one whose son was murdered last year) had a heart attack. All the stress from the murder finally built up. She is ok for now but I am still worried sick. And on top of it all, I HATE my job but am in one of those positions where it pays well so I stay cause we need the money. I don't think I can stay much longer though. I am about to go ballistic on people....

• codeblue
    codeblue

So sorry to hear about all the sadness that is going on and affecting you...

Is there anyway you can take a vacation and get away for a few days....to recoup? Maybe that would help you out a bit.

Meanwhile...just keep posting here.....we will try to cheer you up the best we can.

Hugs,

Codeblue

• copsec
    copsec

CB,

Thanks for the encouragement. I have not been on alot lately cause I am just so down. I am hoping to go to the Midwest Meet-Up at the end of July if we can pull it together. I am sure that will cheer me! In the meantime, I do really appreciate you and everyone else here

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Hi! Sorry you are going thru a rough time. Seems like everything has a tendency to happen at once. Please take care of yourself so you do not become more stressed. I know it is easier said than done, but it will help you in the long run. Hope things start looking up soon, and hope to see you within the next couple months at the fest! Take care.....

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

I hope your feeling better soon, I know how you feel, i have periods of my life where i don't know if i'll make it through and it's only my kids that do. hang in there.

And about your job, money isn't everything. I just left my husband who earn't a lot, we were quite well off, and now am a single mum on a pension, i have to watch the pennies all the time but i'm a hell of a lot happier. I depends on your financial comminments though i suppose.

• copsec
    copsec

Well, we have this house which is a "fixer-upper" AS soon as it is "fixed-up" i am quitting!!! BUT seeing as to how we have been in here 3 years and its still not done that may be awhile. Seriously though, I think at the first of the year I am moving on no matter what. Otherwise I will be in the State Pen for harming someone! I almost told a client to "blow it up his A** today on the phone!" I HATE working in Customer Service! The human race is an absolute disgrace for the most part. We have people trying to scam money out of us constantly and they just amaze me. Anyways, I will shut up now and quit whining

• codeblue
    codeblue

(((copsec)))

I feel so bad for you....I totally understand why you don't want to get out........I am glad you are working at least...that is a "saving grace" for you. I am glad you have some plans for a vacation the end of July...Everyone needs "something to look forward too"...

I have spent the last 1.5 years pretty much isolated....because of moving for my husband's work. (I had to quit a job I loved...and because it is a remote area...it is hard to get work)......and during that time find the truth about the truth(tm)....What a double whammy!!! (no instant friends because of relocation...) No family close by..........ughhhhhhhh...I believe I "shut down for a while"...sad to say..It has been a struggle to think "positive" and feel I have a "purpose"...

However, recently, I am having job interviews...so hopefully I will get back in the "swing of things"...

Yes, we do care about ya....I sure hope you mend from your illness......btw, with all those stressful situations happening, it is NO wonder you are physically sick as well...Be sure to get as much rest as you can...and sleep!!!

Hugs,

Codeblue

• copsec
    copsec

CB, sleep is exactly what I have been doing. For the past two weekends I have slept, every night after work I have slept. Tonight is the first night that I have had energy in quite awhile. But, I am starting to get sleepy. Time to take my meds and crash and make it through tomorrow!

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

I know how much money renovating can take, we did the same that you are doing. A small word of advice, don't go overboard we did and wasted thousands. And my husband and his family are builders.

Hang in there. If you want any advice about cost cutting when renovating feel free to PM me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit