The story of Brent Craft and Carol Keener

by Kent 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Kent
    Kent
    I didn’t want to write my story. I wanted to close the door on a difficult part of my life and move on. There are many things that are best left in the past because they are too painful to recall. But unfortunately the persons responsible for causing so much pain in my life haven’t been willing to let the past die. I have had my life invaded one too many times and feel I have to other recourse but to make their actions available to public scrutiny.

We have all read the story of Mary, the JW who should tell the elders about confidential matters and files. Even if this would lead to legal problems for her employers.

Meet the real life "Mary". She is Carol Keener, and here is some other informations:

The congregation Carol attends is
    Southeast Congregation of Jehovah’s Witnesses 6000 Abbott St. Fort Wayne, Indiana 46816, phone (219) 447-1343.

Her home address and phone number is
    3808 East Fleming Avenue Fort Wayne, Indiana 46806
    phone (219) 441-0735.

Carol is employed by
    Renhill Staffing Services 4105 West Jefferson Blvd Fort Wayne Indiana 46804 phone (219) 436-9237.

Read this fantastic story on the Watchtower Observer. You will find it on the first page, and the story is called

The story of Brent Craft and Carol Keener

You will find lots of police reports and documents proving the accusations. Anyone may download the documents and republish the story. Let's make these people famous - and show employers all over the world it's dangerous to have employees belonging to the Watchtower Cult.

My advice to the person that wrote this story, is to sue the emplyer of Carol Keener. The fact that she got sacked doesn't change that....

Yakki Da

Kent

"The only difference between God and Adolf Hitler is that God is more proficient at genocide."

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• joelbear
    joelbear

Thanks Kent,

This story is a good example of how Jehovah's Witnesses feel exempt from treating non witnesses or ex witnesses with any modicum of morality or concern.

hugs

Joel

• bijou
    bijou

Thanks kent!

It's sickening to know that God's true religion think nothing of the right to patient confidentiality....not to mention the fact that this woman has such little regard for her ex-'sister' that she'd put her in danger with her abusive ex-husband.

I'd sue her employer too. If I were staffing medical temps, I'd certainly think twice before hiring a member of that cult.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

I have to express my thanks to this board and the important information that I have learned here. I never once gave it any thought that Witnesses in positions such as these would ever do something that would so egregiously violate and help to destroy people's lives.

Very sobering.

Slipnslidemaster: "Men have become the tools of their tools."
    - Henry David Thoreau

• bijou
    bijou

Bringing you back to the top, Kent!

http://watchtower.observer.org

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit