For Country Girl, Your Flower Photos as Promised Last Night

by Celtic 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Celtic
    Celtic

Dear CG

In the garden I was working at most of the day, unfortunately there were not many purple flowers which specifically requested, anyway, I hope these Iris do the trick for you instead, with my compliments, and today, I hope you are feeling somewhat better than last night, before you say anything, you're more than welcome!!

• Celtic
    Celtic

As per usual simply double click upon any image to enable picture to blow up to a bigger size, only take a second or so to load. Then hover your cursor in the bottom right hand corner, if you see a 4 directional arrowed box appear, click on this and hopefully the images will enlarge again.

Hope you especially enjoy them Country Girl and for anyone else, you too.

Kindest regards to you all.

Celtic Mark

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

They are lovely as usual Celtic. Thank you

Lisa

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Those are awesome Celtic.

I was just working in my garden this morning, and some of my new flowers I planted are not doing so good. But I do have a awesome herb assortment that is taking off. I have Chocolate mint, French lavender, English thyme, Tuscan blue rosemary, Variegated oregano, Sweet marjoram, Pineapple mint, chives the variety goes on and on.

But the yard looks great, and one of my passions is gardening.

I am glad you sent those to CG, I talked to her last night and had to run to an appointment, she is a sweetie and I enjoyed listening to her bull frogs, LOL.

Now if I can just get my bougainvillea to get HUGE, I will be happy, it has always beem my favorite.

Love you CG!

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Celtic,

You sure have a knack for photography..........the pictures are beautiful!

HappyDad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit