Do they keep records on non-baptized publishers too?

by avishai 6 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

This would be interesting. Say, if they keep records on those raised etc., but who have left?

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Unbaptized publishers have publisher cards (record of their name, address, phone number, and field service time). I don't know whether any judicial records are kept on unbaptized publishers.

• bigboi
    bigboi

I was informed that they keep judicial records on all publishers for seven years before disposing of them. How true that is I don't know.

• Farkel
    Farkel

They keep records on individual cockroaches scurrying around at the Kingdom Hall. They keep records on EVERYTHING. According to Ray Franz (who should know) they retain records on people who were DFd and died forty years ago.

That's what they do. It's all Bible-Based(tm).

Farkel

• slugga
    slugga
    They keep records on EVERYTHING. According to Ray Franz (who should know) they retain records on people who were DFd and died forty years ago.

Oh thats in case they're resurrected, lol

• Honesty
    Honesty

Gotta make sure they learned their lesson, even in Paradise shunning and loss of privileges will be practiced.

• IMustBreakAway
    IMustBreakAway

Well you know God acidently resurrects the wrong people all the time... Might have to point out to God that they were actually bad..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit