My boss is a...

by kibizzle 2 Replies latest jw friends

• kibizzle
    kibizzle

control freak, pea pickin' pervert with child molester potential written all over him. He make me soooo angry, but i never let it show because he would like that, the psycho. He seems to get disapointed when he can't get me all shook up. Yesterday he wrote me up for something petty, a first time "offense" that should really have been a warning instead of a write up.... What a JERK. I cannot wait to get away from him... by the end of the summer i will be in a different area thankfully. thanks for letting me vent, kib

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Hey Kibizzle...sorry you're having a rough time with your boss. That is never fun, I have had plenty of crap bosses too!

Is there anyone higher up that you can appeal to? Have you brought it to his attention you think it was minor? Maybe you can work it out somehow?

I do have to say there was one thing in your post that bothered me...

control freak, pea pickin' pervert with child molester potential written all over him.

I'd be careful how you throw the term "child molester" around. Just cuz you don't like someone or had a disagreement it isn't fair to use this. I understand your frustration, but that's a serious charge, and needs to be taken seriously, so I hope you weren't making light of him by choosing that term to describe him if you have no foundation for such a claim.

We live in a touchy age, so I'd just be careful is all.

Like I said before, I hope you get it all worked out, or get to move along to a nicer work environment soon.

• kibizzle
    kibizzle

sorry, I was being nice by using the word "potential" and since i haven't posted his name, i think i'm being extremely nice. A sicko is a sicko, and no, it's not just because I'm making light of him or had disagreements, he has the personality of one that would take advantage of weak, innocent people to make himself feel powerful... I apologize if this offends you, but as a person who has been molested myself, i think instictively i become wary of people with these personality traits. whatever.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit