ROTFLOL time! --- And an intriguing thought.

by hornetsnest 2 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• hornetsnest
    hornetsnest

Hi, Folks!

You've undoubtedly heard of the scams that are going on through eBay, etc. Most of them are based in Africa or Eastern Europe, and a lot of people have lost money. That makes it hard to stop or arrest these people, for many times their governments will protect them.

What you may not know is that there are a lot of eBayers, et. al. that are tired of it and are retaliating big time. They are forming their own websites and sharing their adventures. They are scamming the scammers, and the results are hilarious!

One such site is http://www.ladsfromlagos.com/

In the right column under "May 2004" is "FAMOUS INSULTS WE HAVE KNOWN", and contain some of the scammers reactions when they realize that they have been had. I'd better warn you that some of it is big-time nasty. What I find interesting is their rationale for running the scams to begin with.

However, the letters are so hilarious! Everything is great, but under "January 2004", you will see "ENGLAND SWINGS" and meet a stiff upper-lipped Englishman who sees "perverts" everywhere. Is it our Englishman? (Grin)

In "WHALE OF A TALE", you'll meet an old man who lives on an island in Puget Sound in Washington State who delays sending the money that he's being scammed of by using every excuse from his wife catching him red-handed having an affair with a local lady official to his granddaughter falling in love with the scammer's son. He even has the scammer sending alibis for him to his wife!

But I think my favorite is "HAYMAKER". It gets my vote for "Best In Show" even without reading the other 90% of the letters! It's unbelieveable what hoops she puts this scammer through in his hopes of getting her money. She even has him pretending to join and BE BAPTIZED in the Amish Diocese of Togo - Order of the Weasel, and he sends her pictures to prove it!

Believe me, you will get some side-splitting laughs out of this site!

The intriguing thought? These people are doing these things to international criminals, including some Mafias. How could we utilize similar tactics against the WTBTS? (Ornery, ain't I? Hehehehehehe!!!!) They may be able to withstand "persecution" and cannot feel any shame for their conduct, but they are NOT impervious to laughter!

There are those on this site that have that talent!

LoneWolf

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Tape record them when they try to explain their association with the UN while pretending to be a JW over the phone. I wish I did that when I talked to them :|

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

For those who remember my Yusuf scam, here's a highlight:

Hello Pennis, Uyiosa called me and definitely wasn't
    of high opinion of you! What went wrong? He said you
    kept sending invalid numbers for the payment, thereby
    made him go to the bank three times without getting
    the payment. Infact he said that he appeared foolish
    when he kept coming to the bank with invalid numbers,
    but for his age and identity he would have been
    questioned.

Now why all this? Please explain. You agreed to take