Car tunes needed!

by kibizzle 7 Replies latest social entertainment

• kibizzle
    kibizzle

Ok, guys, I need your help. What are your all time favorite songs, any category, 50's through today. I need to burn some discs for my next road trip, the one I just returned from was pretty boring, and disappointing music on the radio! Kib

• logical
    logical

dont know if you will like this sort of music.... but its great loud and in cars

www.beats24-7.com has a lot of stuff, make your own compilation from the stuff there. Lots of vocal stuff and covers / rips / remixes of chart tunes like Eternal Flame for example.

You said any category.....

• kibizzle
    kibizzle

Thanks log, will checkit out!

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

I love any kind of accoustic blues when I am on a car trip.

They have great collections out there too...

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

I finally broke down & replaced some old vinyl this week ... the Allman Brothers Band at Fillmore East is on my desk, still in the wrapper. I've been enjoying The Doors, too.

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

The only thing that helps on a boring car trip is Black Sabbath, Dio, Ozzie, or some classical music like Deep Purple, Uriah Heep, Led Zeppelin. Makes you calm down behind the wheel. If you donĀ“t like them try Metallica

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

One of my favourite albums for driving to is Countdown to Extinction - Megadeath!

Steer clear of these 'greatest driving tunes..... Ever' compilations, they're shite.

If you're stuck in heavy traffic, I've always found the best thing to relax me is a comedy recording - I often sit LMAO in traffic jams whilst others are getting angry!

Have fun with the suggestions, and try something new - excercise your freedom of choice!!!

Bull!.

• copsec
    copsec

Some songs that have me be-bopping along in my car is the B52's "Love Shack" and Outkast's
    Hey Ya." Also, anything by Aerosmith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit