Ack!!! them JWs were at my door

by Lady Lee 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Talking about lonliness

Ha! I was in a twitchy mood and let them have it - nicely of course and addressed the shunning policy.

Then told them to do some research after she said they have never changed to policy on disfellowshipping.

She finally asked if I was DFed and when I said Yes she said "Well then you know I can't talk to you." and they ran off.

argggggg

• RevMalk
  • zev
    zev

remember theocratic warfare?

next time just say no.

then they won't stop listening.

just my 2 pence.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

zev you made me laugh.

Usually I go the child abuse route but just wasn't up to it today so tried something new.

• zev
    zev

i've been waiting almost 3 years for them to come a trolling at my door.

no bites yet.

maybe during my vacation.

• Richie
    Richie

Hi Lee!!!

I may know the witnesses who knocked on your door (that is, if you're still in St Lazare?), as they are from the same congregation I used to be with.

I called my daughter yesterday just to tell her that I love her (you see, I haven't spoken to her for a couple of months - I'm disfellowshipped) - afterwards I called her back to want to tell her something that i'd forgotten - nobody answered the phone, so I called a second time and left a message for her. Then later on during the afternoon, I called her again and got her husband (my son in law) on the phone: I asked him if I could speak to my daughter.....he answered: "is this urgent"? - I said "yes" - then he said: "is it a matter of life and death"? - I said; no......then he said: "well you know that you've been calling quite a bit this morning......." Afterwards, I didn't know what to say, but inside of me I was starting to boil with anger and contempt for him........I decided to just hang up rather than starting an argument that can only make matters worse.....

I will now call Michelle (my daughter) once a month for the rest of my life and continue to pray that one day she and my grandchildren may discover the real truth about the Watchtower and its deception, and that they can approach me with the same love as God loves us.

Yes, with God nothing is impossible, if we only put real faith in him.

Hope everything else is okay with you Lee........

Richie :*)

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Hi Richie

I came home to Winnipeg on Thurs so Nosferatu might have a better chance of knowing this couple

Sorry to hear about the s-i-l. Just hope se begins to see through the control and hypocracy

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

{{{Richie}}}

I'm so sorry.

That just has to be rough for you.

Rev

• copsec
    copsec

Lady Lee,

What cowards they were to run away!

Richie,

I am so sorry for the situation with your daughter and the jerk ( oops, I mean s-i-l)! Big Hugs and hopefully they will come around!

• kls
    kls

Ladylee, it is sad but as i read ACK!!! i could not stop laughing. Please forgive me i just never heard anyone use that term when jws come a knocken.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit