Marijuana for Arthritis,Vertigo, and Listening to Music

by frankiespeakin 7 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

With 2 marijuana threads already active I thought it would be funny to have another one.

• Odrade
    Odrade

haha you guys... how about marijane for warts and hair loss. Hey, will it help me get a tan?

whoohoo, now, where to get some....

O

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

O,

I hope you husband wii let you bring MJ into your house, and you get releif from your headaches,,I only get them rarely and very tempararily,,but they can be pretty bad.

I think MJ also enhances musical abilities,,at least for me it does.

• Obviously Secret
    Obviously Secret

MJ for getting.... high???!?!

• exjdub
    exjdub

You all are too funny...and Frankie you stole my thunder by making this thread, because I was thinking the same thing.

I think MJ is harmless. I still can't believe we are behind the times with our Canadien friends who have decriminalized it.

Odrade, I hope that something works for your migraines, and if it is MJ, hubby should be willing to look the other way if it brings you relief. my wife was on prescription morphine (ms contin) for years and she looked like death. I really thought I was going to lose her. She finally decided to get off of the morphine and the only way to do it was with the magical, wonderful weed. She only smokes very occasionally now for pain...but at the time it was a godsend. So buy a big bong and enjoy guilt free.

exjdub (who has never touched the stuff)

• talesin
    talesin

hahahah I figured you were being silly, frankie.

I thought it would be funny to have another one.

... don't mind if I do!

So if you see me tonight with an illegal smile,

It don't cost very much, but it lasts a long while.

Won't you please tell the judge, I didn't kill anyone?

I was just tryin' to have me some fun.

~ John Prine

• EyeDrEvil
    EyeDrEvil

exjdub,

I still can't believe we are behind the times with our Canadien friends who have decriminalized it.

So, it is not a big thing in Canada? Wow, when did that happen? What are the laws? NOT that I personally am planning a trip north of the border or anything -- just curious! I have some, uh, canadian friends, yea, that's it.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Eye,

About 2 years ago I went to Canada,,asked around and this nice lady told me where to go and get some they sell it pretty much out in the open with big signs directing where to buy it it was funny. I bought what looked like 8 grams for 40$Candian money (27$US) very good quality it was great.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit