John N. Wischuk

by GermanXJW 9 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

On the German board we recently had a discussion about the people that were involved in the production of the Aid-book and that later left the Organization. In CoC the following persons are mentioned in connection with the Aid-book project: Lyman Swingle, John Wischuk, Raymond Franz and Reinhard Lengtat.

Franz and Lengtat later left the JW. Lyman Swingle was a GB member. He was somehow punished for being too liberal but he stayed in the Org and on the GB.

I had not known anything about John Wischnuk until Dogpatch reposted the new structure of the Corporations and I noticed that he is one of the Directors of the WTS of Pennsylvania.

It seems that he has not have a crisis of conscience.

Does anybody know any details about this guy?

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Well, I don't know the guy personally, but I'm guessing he's old, he's a JW, and all his suits are made from the finest polyester.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

In CoC the following persons are mentioned in connection with the Aid-book project: Lyman Swingle, John Wischuk, Raymond Franz and Reinhard Lengtat.

Also Ed Dunlap and Albert Schroeder so 3 of the team were DF'd Lengtat, Franz and Dunlap -- that is a pretty high strike rate if you ask me

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

I spotted him on the 2015 production "The Kingdom - 100 Years and Counting"

• TJ Brother
    TJ Brother

Any news about Reinhard lengtat ? As it currently believes ? What is your position on the watchtower and its teachings ? because he left ?

I'd sure like to read what he has to say. Thanks.

• Da.Furious
    Da.Furious
    Just got notified that he (JohnWischuk) passed away at an age of 83 as the one of the Lord's other sheep.
  • No Longer a JW Brother
    No Longer a JW Brother
    What other sheep would that be? The ones in sheep covering but really are wolves?
  • Da.Furious
    Da.Furious
    No Longer a JW Brother: This was written in his memorial card. unfortunately i can not share it since it is not public and was sent to me by a friend.
  • compound complex
    compound complex

My cohorts and I worked on Aid to Bible Understanding in the pressroom; for its production, I painstakingly prepared make-ready for the rotary presses. I was criticized for being too slow and meticulous. Later, Brother XXXXXXX and I proofread thousands of AtBU references in the 1966/1970 WT Index.

Again, I was too slow and methodical. Always rushed . . .

Regardless, I do love the book. It has always been my fave of all the pubs.

CC

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    I've often wondered about him also

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit