Vicki Boer on Canada AM this morning - NOT about sexual abuse

by acsot 3 Replies latest jw friends

• acsot
    acsot

Canada AM is doing a cross-country set of interviews about what political issues are on everyone's mind these days, considering the election coming up at the end of the month. This morning Seamus O'Regan was in Fredericton interviewing military families and what they're hopes/expectations were for a political party and whether military spending, health care or other issues were top priorities for them.

Vicki's husband is in the military but fortunately is not overseas now. She was there with the kids and one other family and Seamus was asking about health care for military families. She was overall pretty satisfied with things.

She seemed happy, calm in front of the camera (I guess after what she's been through an inocuous interview about military spending won't faze her at all) and looked really good. I am so proud of her.

• morty
    morty

She sure did!!!

• morty
    morty

I must share a funny little story about this interview this morning.....

Vicki recieved the phone call last night to do the interview and late last night one of her girls fell and spranned her ankel...Off to the hospital she went with her daughter...On the way there, her other daughter was running around and fell and hit her head....So then she had both girls at the hospital waiting in the ER...She spent almost the entire night in the hospital and almost missed the interview....She pulled that interview off with no sleep, and looked like she was well preped eh???... Her and I had good laugh about late this morning, but she will tucked away early into the nest tonight....

Edited to say* Get lots of sleep Vic, you will need it for the weekend!!! ( her and I have our high school reunion this weekend)

• acsot
    acsot

Wow, I'm even more impressed with her! Thanks for the "inside info" 68!

Hope you have heaps of fun at your reunion!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit